watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Saturday

Started by Fulham33, September 19, 2018, 08:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham33

Anyone know any good bars in Kefalonia showing the game on Saturday? Stuck here in the sun when I should be at the Cottage.

Jem

One of my favourite Greek islands. Why not relax and have a few cold beers and worry about the result later. Plenty of time for stress when you get back😎
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Barrett487

That's a niche question, if ever i've heard one. Good luck with a positive response

gang

You will probably be able to listen to Gentlemen Jim, sometimes more entertaining than the football.

WokingFFC

Quote from: Fulham33 on September 19, 2018, 08:07:43 PM
Anyone know any good bars in Kefalonia showing the game on Saturday? Stuck here in the sun when I should be at the Cottage.

Similar situation here too, I will be travelling to Paros from Naxos on Saturday, so if anyone knows a bar near the port area of Paros showing the game, could they let me know please. Thanks in advance COYW!

BestOfBrede

It's on SkyGo if you have Sky.
I'll be watching - also in Kafelonia!

Jimpav

Might be worth asking on Trip advisor (They have a Kefalonia forum) if you haven't already tried there, you tend to get a lot of 'experts' that should be able to help.

Enjoy Kefalonia.

WokingFFC

Quote from: BestOfBrede on September 20, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

Thanks for the tip, I have Sky go, so fingers crossed

BestOfBrede

Quote from: WokingFFC on September 20, 2018, 03:01:37 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on September 20, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

Thanks for the tip, I have Sky go, so fingers crossed
Should be fine - I've watched a few over these last couple of weeks with no issue, but have good speed internet here. Was one refresh issue for a few mins during one game but acceptable for where we are.
If you are in Lassi there used to be a bar that showed all Sky games but I haven't been there for a few years. It was about half way down the Main Street on the opposite side of the beach/sea.
Have a great hols

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: Fulham33 on September 19, 2018, 08:07:43 PM

Being in Kefalonia is as good a substitute you can get for being absent. I love the place.

Wish I was 'Stuck there in the sun'. Poor you.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

ex-Pat

Download Tvtap.net on yer phone (Android only ) you can watch any where in the world..

Fulham33

Settled for the beach, a beer and my phone. Worked well under cloudless skies. Was a bit warm so took to the shade. Enjoyed the second half rather more than the first.