watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ticketing Strategy

Started by howitis, September 20, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

Fans on this forum saying that they need tickets yet there are plenty of seats left in the Putney end. Block P4 hardly a seat taken.
Is the neutral section now a dated strategy ?
Are Fulham fans not buying in the neutral section because 1) they hate the neutrality ? 2) know that it will have away fans in ? 4) poor stewarding/policing when close to away fans 3) crap atmosphere 4) need to be a member to buy a ticket ?
Plenty of Fulham fans were not able to buy season tickets, perhaps more should have been released in the putney end and we should have made that area home fans only.

flyingfish

Not really worked this out this season but is putney end becoming a de facto home area?If you need membership to buy there how are away fans going to pack the area? At palace it was mostly Fulham and Burnley to (going from highlights I wasn't there for the latter)

Whitesideup

For this particular game, TV may be the issue. Putney end is probably more for irregular visitors,  and they think they might as well watch it on the box.

RaySmith

But are they genuine Fulham fans wanting tickets, or opposition fans or touts, who come on here after ticktes- well on some occasions of hard to get tickets they often are.

But why would fans who are able to - ie with membership or booking history - not buy tickets in Putney End, and ask for tickets on here, even if it isn't ideal, if none other are available? -I have sat there  a few times when buying tickets at last minute.
Whenever i've been there, it's mostly been full of away fans, though,  including this season against Palace.