News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This Saturday 10am - Fulham back on NBCSN!

Started by richnj, August 16, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richnj

Cursing that stupid Gold packaging.. but no need for that crap this weekend.. and happy to see us on 'regular' TV again!

love4ffc

Yep, really irritating how greedy these networks get with pulling every dollar they can get out of fans. 

I complained about the whole gold package to my family.  Told them that I refused to pay on principle.  So, what do they do? They go and pay for it anyway.  Said they didn't want to hear me complaining all season long about the whole thing  :010:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

YankeeJim

I have Dish Network and when I found out Gold didn't have FFC I checked Dish Anywhere and it said "not available".
Anyone have any news about the club being on somewhere I can watch that I have overlooked?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

richnj

Nothing yet.. at least with ESPN Plus, they have the trial offering that you can use throw-away email addresses to register for then cancel for one-off games.  Doesn't look like Gold has the loophole.  I *might* be open to paying $1 per game, but I have no need for all the other content.  I'd join the FFC tv, but they can't stream to international anymore.

love4ffc

Follow up to the family getting me the NBC Gold package.  So far it has proven to work out nicely.  Haven't missed a match yet, knock on wood.  Watched the match on my laptop today while attending an event with the family. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

sacffc

The one problem I've had with the NBC Sports Gold is that I can't get it to work on Firefox, but it works great on Opera.

I have this quaint notion that all the things that businesses want to track about me is none of their blankety-blank business, so I have a lot of privacy protections on my system.  Many websites won't work properly until I turn off some of my security.  I'm a retired software developer, so I do the kind of thing I used to do at work all the time (which would drive most people insane within 5 minutes :005:).  I play this game of how much security do I have to turn off temporarily before they'll let me see what I want to see.  After way too much time trying to get it to work on Firefox, and a number of extremely rude things addressed to my computer, I discovered it works on Opera.  Thus, I stopped banging my head against the wall, and it feels much better  :003:.
My music blog:  If you just Stand There and Play, is it worth listening to?