watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our fans

Started by bornafulhamfan, September 29, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornafulhamfan

Before Bryan, Zambo and Ream started almost everyone here cried for them. Now, everybody is saying Bryan and Zambo are crap and for me Ream isn't the solution to our defensive problems. Also at half time everyone was saying how great we looked and how Everton looked bad, and after the match everyone is saying how our whole team is sh1t. Some people here change their mind way too quickly.

Fulham76

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on September 29, 2018, 05:33:05 PM
Before Bryan, Zambo and Ream started almost everyone here cried for them. Now, everybody is saying Bryan and Zambo are crap and for me Ream isn't the solution to our defensive problems. Also at half time everyone was saying how great we looked and how Everton looked bad, and after the match everyone is saying how our whole team is sh1t. Some people here change their mind way too quickly.

Everton is just one of those places we always lose, (27 games, 4 draws & 23 defeats). Some of these unexplained records go on for years & years.

Having said that, we were complete crap today & need to improve pretty quick.

Stevieboy

I was there the last time we won there.......1975 !!!!!   
Happy Days so much has happened since, I said then I would never see Fulham at Wembley again in my life time, let alone in the top flight....it's been a rollercoaster ever since my first game home to Manure in 1967 in front it 47,000 fans.....but I wouldn't have it any other way......we are Fulham.....

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif   ALWAYS BELIEVING  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

hovewhite

Looking forward now and writing Everton game out.

Lighthouse

Equally very iffy players only have to have some luck and then fans are all over them saying how wonderful they are. We are fickle and biased and quick to judge. There is no point in not being. I could have sung and said how much I love the club when we were struggling in the lower divisions. I could have said 'In Dicks we trust'. But the point is we are now where we want to be and all of us want to see us be a little more successful. All of us want to see us play better. Some of us will always go from one tangent to another. It is called being football fans.

We all care, we all give opinions and we all are willing to stand our ground when an argument or better still, a debate starts. Good luck to us for holding such wildly differing opinions. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Neil D

We seemed to be making plenty of noise.  I suppose it always seems that way when you're right in the middle.  I was hacked off having to stand all game behind some really tall bloke so I had to keep moving round the back of his head to get a view in the second half.