News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Where’s the most obscure place you’ve ever spotted a Fulham fan?

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, October 13, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

Now, I'm not talking of 'Cottaging' here, but where's the most obscure place you've ever spotted another FFC fan?

For me, it was in a very remote town of Poland, right near the Czech Republic boarder, a tramp, trying to prize tomato sauce from a sauce bottle, with what I can only describe as an old lolly stick.

He was wearing an FFC baseball cap.

sunburywhite

I once saw a Scot at the World Cup Finals

Dont know what the hell he was doing by being there
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

snarks

It would actually be Portsmouth 3 months ago, anyone not wearing a Portsmouth shirt is usually abused

bobbo

In 2011 approx Jan 03 I was at the ashes test in Sydney and a fella sat in front of me with a Fulham/athletics Madrid hat. He said he sat in the riverside - like me - but I've never seen him since.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Dodgin

aaronmcguigan

ron

Not very obscure, but in the Churchill Hospital at Oxford, seeing two guys pushing their pal, who was clearly not very well, in a wheelchair to his appointment. All three wearing FFC woolly hats and being upbeat and supportive of each other. What more can you say?

Snibbo

'Fulham Forever' sticker on a white van in Mount Barker South Australia

Holders

Not that obscure but I once parked in the middle of Dartmoor, Fulham stickers on my car, and when I returned there was another car with Fulham stickers parked next to it.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

kiwian

Way back in the 80s I spotted a guy with a tshirt-"There's only one f in Fulham" in Queenstown NZ.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

terryr

HillingdonFFC

Out to Australia for the 1998/99 Ashes, was staying in Adelaide & a few of us went to Glenelg Beach early one morning. Beach was deserted apart from one fella walking along it, as he got closer I could see it was a bloke who always stood right by me in the Enclosure

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Holders on October 14, 2018, 06:43:54 AM
Not that obscure but I once parked in the middle of Dartmoor, Fulham stickers on my car, and when I returned there was another car with Fulham stickers parked next to it.

Thats actually happened to me a couple of times, once in Pagham a few years ago & again this year in Ashford in Kent.

nose returns

on a cruise ship in the middle of the pacific ocean

the next most obscure was on the remotest part of mainland ireland in the fog

and of course mid week in bolton/oldham/blackpool when we played away there in the mid 70s

filham

On a flight home from a holiday in Moscow, what a relief it was after meeting all those Chelsea fans in Russia.

Russianrob

Still waiting to spot a fellow Fulham supporter in the biggest country in the world Russia.

FFC365

I was in a tiny Cornish Village called Cubert (on way to Holywell Bay) on holiday, when I recognised the booming voice of a fellow FFC supporter who sat near me at Craven Cottage.

General

2007, I was 18 and going travelling for the first time on my own.. arrived into Colombo, Sri Lanka at 2am in the morning.. got in my first cab to the hotel feeling slightly apprehensive about the next 5 months only to look out the window to a pitch black night and one Sri Lankan local lit up by the headlights wearing a Fulham shirt..

Timing was odd, perfect and he may not have been a Fulham fan.. but it settled me down no end.

Onefulhamboy

Not remote I know but there are a father and son team working as chimney sweeps here on the Costa Blanca in Spain. They are called Sooty & Son. Both have season tickets for the Cottage

Dodger53

Last January walking through Munich during the day I passed a young guy in a Fulham Sweat shirt, My COYWs call as we passed was completely ignored!