watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spain v England

Started by davew, October 15, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Rarely watch these sort of matches, but England on fire 2-0 up!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

One James stannard

Incredible first half performance so far, boys are on fire 3-0

davew

They look more vulnerable at the back than we do! England were 9/2 to win tonight and I stopped betting 2 weeks ago, oh well I could have afforded to retire but there again I did 6 years ago, so not all bad!

One James stannard

Most enjoyable half of football I've watched England play in a very very long time

Milo

I've got food poisoning so watching this from my bathroom floor  093.gif

davew

Quote from: Milo on October 15, 2018, 08:33:00 PM
I've got food poisoning so watching this from my bathroom floor  093.gif
Get well soon, Spain will probably score 4 in the 2nd half and things will get back to normal!

davew

Proper football from England, I might start watching them again!!

davew

Dodgin

davew

Dodgin

KJS

filham

Sounds good, guess you are all watching on Sky or BT. Never mind it should make a good read in the paper tomorrow.

One James stannard

What a fantastic game of football that was, throughly enjoyable. 15 years unbeaten at home!

Well done young lions  :54:

nose returns

secoond half was a concern even though we were 3 up. couldn't keep possesion, the goalkeeper is making fabri look like a player, winks gave the ball away at every conceivable opportunity, rashford and sterling second half reverted to losing possesion needlessly..... i would say let's not get over excited but wow what a game and what a win.

Woolly Mammoth

Great victory, well done England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 15, 2018, 11:03:56 PM
Great victory, well done England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿.
Exactly!!

filham

Well done England and goals for Sterling, that is good news.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: nose on October 15, 2018, 09:51:31 PM
secoond half was a concern even though we were 3 up. couldn't keep possesion, the goalkeeper is making fabri look like a player, winks gave the ball away at every conceivable opportunity, rashford and sterling second half reverted to losing possesion needlessly..... i would say let's not get over excited but wow what a game and what a win.

Our resilience was tested in the second half, and we came out of it with flying colours in the shape of a Red Cross on a White background 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿. But let us not dwell on negativity surrounding the second half. We won the game in the first half, and saved the game in the second half.
Pickford would be wise not to try that move again though.
A lesson learned.
Our goals were sublime, and we defeated a top draw team in their own back yard, and we did it with
our youngest team in 59 years. Their average age was 27, ours was 23.
The best is yet to come, if you have been watching the various age groups from the England team, you will understand what I mean. Lots of genuine quality emerging with blistering pace.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

cmg

...and today: Just a thought.

When I first started to develop an interest in this game black and white images from the Cup Final seemed incredibly exotic. I never thought that one day, if I felt so inclined, I might sit in front of my telly and watch in full living colour an International match between Khazakhstan and Andorra played on a plastic pitch.
(Crap match, though!)