more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would We be Happy With A 0-0 Draw Tomorrow

Started by filham, October 19, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Quote from: SP on October 19, 2018, 09:00:15 PM
Really hoping Mitro gets some decent supply tomorrow, I think he could be the difference.
Hard to see where our goals will come from if Mitro doesn't score.

filham

Quote from: SP on October 19, 2018, 09:00:15 PM
Really hoping Mitro gets some decent supply tomorrow, I think he could be the difference.
As always a lot depends on Mitro, we really need a couple of his super goals. Be sure though he will be tightly marked.

RaySmith

An away point is always a decent result.

This will be a tough game, no doubt about that - they'll be looking to definitely get three points from this fixture - probably have it pencilled in as a 'must win.'

I expect blood and guts, no quarter spared - we will need to stand firm at the back, yield no quarter, but play our football, and hopefully have our scoring boots on.

One game at a time.
COYW!!!!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: RaySmith on October 19, 2018, 10:07:47 PM
An away point is always a decent result.

This will be a tough game, no doubt about that - they'll be looking to definitely get three points from this fixture - probably have it pencilled in as a 'must win.'

I expect blood and guts, no quarter spared - we will need to stand firm at the back, yield no quarter, but play our football, and hopefully have our scoring boots on.

One game at a time.
COYW!!!!

Indeed, spot on and wise words. 👍⚽️
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rock

The Rock

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 19, 2018, 02:37:16 PM
A win would do us a massive favour, a draw would be a decent result. As this match would be, and believe me, no picnic.
Obviously a defeat would start the alarm bells ringing. But still plenty of matches left to get our act together.
However, even if Cardiff win they will only be level with us, but if others win their matches, we could be bottom at the end of the weekend.
I would rather be bottom in October. But not bottom in May, and nowhere near bottom.
I say this from the heart of my bottom, I mean the bottom of my heart.
Nevertheless, I have enough confidence to feel we can win all three points tomorrow, but it's all on the day.

Great post. It will help me if we don't take all 3 points and I go on suicide alert. I think we will win and we are simply the better team.