Main Menu

So...Capt. Cairney.. Where are you??

Started by Fulham Tup North, October 19, 2018, 10:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

086.gif   Anyone spotted him??   :dft003:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Milo

Just announced his partner's pregnant on Instagram.. so perhaps painting the spare room?

Riversider

terryr

He's busy making the rounds of TV preview shows in his designer ripped trousers .
How many games has he missed the past two season?
I'm stating to wonder whether or not he is a bit too fragile.
Given his lack of playing time we need to plan for him not to be the centre of our squad.
If he is rarely on the pitch, then he becomes a luxury rather than someone we build the midfield around.
In January I fully expect we will buy someone who is likely to play week in and week out.
I hate to say it...he got us promoted last year, but if he never plays then he can't be part of the plan for survival this year.
At some point we need to bite the bullet and be pragmatic.

filham

We have to hope that Cairney comes back soon and is fit for the rest of the season, he is badly missed at the moment. Had hoped Seri would fill the gap left by Cairney but it is not working out that way.
We have not had informative medical statements so Cairney's injuries are a mystery and we are beginning to think there is a weakness that will repeat itself frequently, let us hope this is not the case as replacing him will be difficult.

uninformed

the forever underrated Johansen is able to fill in for Tom. But Jokaonvic won't pick him over our slovenly record signing.

rvFFC

Quote from: uninformed on October 20, 2018, 01:23:14 PM
the forever underrated Johansen is able to fill in for Tom. But Jokaonvic won't pick him over our slovenly record signing.

maybe because Johansen has been woeful

uninformed

Quote from: SuperFulham323 on October 20, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

what games have you been watching? he's a leader and we don't have many of them.

Mince n Tatties

Just taking his seat at the London stadium to watch Spam v Spuds.😎

St Eve

Quote from: SuperFulham323 on October 20, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

I agree. He has been disappointing.