watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

post match comments of slav

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, October 20, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

..FOF..

Based on our Khan's experience pulling the trigger early with Rene Meulensteen and Joka's ability to rally the team only later in a season, I think he will have until after New Year.

From the PC, he seems to know that and not worried too much.

the nutflush

His PCs are starting to sound like Jols.

cookieg

Quote from: ..FOF.. on October 21, 2018, 03:44:08 AM
Based on our Khan's experience pulling the trigger early with Rene Meulensteen and Joka's ability to rally the team only later in a season, I think he will have until after New Year.

From the PC, he seems to know that and not worried too much.

The problem with that is that it gives a new manager no window to work with. I can't see the Khan' s allowing Slab that much time.

Berserker

I think Slav is looking very drawn and depressed. His very demeanor shows he is finding it difficult to find away through all of this to get a winning team.
I just feel something else is going on off the pitch that is affecting things as well.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

snarks

Slav's contract is up at the end of the year. He stopped negotiations by the reports I saw at the end of last season. Does make me think all is not happy at the cottage. However I'm probably adding 2+2 to make 5

ffcbulgaria

Manager is trying to work out a defence that would stop leaking 3+ a game.
Whoever he picks lets him down again and again. Not sure he can do much at the moment

Nero

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on October 21, 2018, 07:41:48 PM
Whoever he picks lets him down again and again. Not sure he can do much at the moment

Pick the 4 that have made the least cock up and see if we can get it down to just 2 a game would be a start

Kent Cassandra

I noticed that too Mrs B but our management have always held their cards close to their chests so I doubt whether us fans will find out any time soon.

Maybe some of the players are not buying in to his philosophy, and if so he will need time to convince them.

A lot of our problems have been caused by simple errors which on the face of it is easier to cure than a lack of goals.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on October 21, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

He keeps on making major mistakes tactically.

Burnley lost 5-0 today, but won't go and change the back 4, because you need to build consistency.

Our defence will need to change next game, because yesterday's back 4 was a disaster.