more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is the Championship so bad?

Started by Sinjun, October 20, 2018, 06:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elgreenio

Quote from: FFC73 on October 22, 2018, 06:17:45 PM
I don't recall being happy about being beaten heavily at home by Watford, Bournemouth & Brentford. Or watching the turgid performances as we clung onto survival in the first years of relegation.
We had threads like this when we went down last time. I have not changed my mind. Stay up, the Championship is not the promised land to aspire to

exactly this. Absolutely hated the place and hope we never have to go through it again, regardless of the scenes at the Playoff game at CC and the Wembley day out
touch my camera through the fence

Twig

Quote from: elgreenio on October 22, 2018, 06:23:03 PM
I don't recall being happy about being beaten heavily at home by Watford, Bournemouth & Brentford. Or watching the turgid performances as we clung onto survival in the first years of relegation.
We had threads like this when we went down last time. I have not changed my mind. Stay up, the Championship is not the promised land to aspire to

exactly this. Absolutely hated the place and hope we never have to go through it again, regardless of the scenes at the Playoff game at CC and the Wembley day out

:plus one:

Statto

Quote from: Twig on October 22, 2018, 06:34:16 PM
Quote from: elgreenio on October 22, 2018, 06:23:03 PM

ron

I seem to remember that Aesop wrote a fable about this....Premier League grapes should still be our dish of the day though, even if some on here would claim them to be bitter after all...