Main Menu

Seri...

Started by AnOldBrownie, October 20, 2018, 06:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@jolslover

Quote from: ffcne on February 10, 2019, 11:43:20 AM
Quote from: Deeping_white on February 10, 2019, 11:21:41 AM
Quote from: hovewhite on February 09, 2019, 10:50:05 PM
Today I thought he was s***e and out of his depth,TC would have been more effective even with one foot..

Then you need your eyes testing, in the first half he was the only player passing the ball long and short effectively, and was the only one getting involved and making tackles other than Chambers, who loses the ball as soon as he wins it back because he can't pass more than five yards. He cops so much flak from people on here but if you actually watch him throughout the game, he's trying to organise players and get them to move into positions to pass the ball and make some space to be available and yet none of them seem to get it. When we go down he's going to be picked up by a much better team and show how good he really is, a bit like Shaqiri did when he left stoke for Liverpool
Wow.
His tackling is awful.His passing average, Chambers is so much better..Yes like those sort of players who point a lot but dont do a lot.A bit like Tunnicliffe
.How many games has he influenced this season .He is not a shining light in a poor side.
He is part of the problem of the poor side along with the others.

Picked up by a better side!! Probably go back to the French League.
Shaquiri or Seri tough one.

Chambers so much better than Seri ....
STH H3

filham

I bet both Seri and Cairney will be away in the summer window, neither of them will want Championship football, that will leave a vacuum in our midfield.

SG

Quote from: filham on February 10, 2019, 11:59:29 AM
I bet both Seri and Cairney will be away in the summer window, neither of them will want Championship football, that will leave a vacuum in our midfield.

Seri will be off and I feel sure that we will recoup our money for him as like many I see a good player there. I'm not so sure about TC going as I am not sure that he is a Premiership quality player. Certainly a star in the Championship but there are plenty better than him in the Premiership already

Sting of the North

Quote from: fulhamfever on February 09, 2019, 04:44:32 PM
Quote from: Buffalo76 on October 20, 2018, 08:42:08 PM
Apart from a wonder goal against Burnley he's been a mixed bag 4 me. Wondered what Barcelona potentially saw in him supposedly last year. Maybe 9 games in isn't long enough 2 judge him though. New country, new league etc.

Tony Gale - "Let's face it if Barcelona were really interested in him they would of signed him."

Surely it is possible that Barcelona can be interested in several players and unlikely to always sign them all. To think otherwise is just daft in my opinion (no offense to Gale, but such BS adds nothing). No one has ever claimed that we won a race against Barcelona for the signature of Seri, just that Barcelona had previously been interested. I can see why, he looks like the type of player that would flourish in a possession team that almost always have the upper hand against their opponents.

Sting of the North

It is not Seri's fault that no one else wants the ball generally. If you watch Chambers, he actually tries to avoid possession most of the time. And when he gets it, he generally looses it within seconds. Hi is a decent PL midfielder defensively, but way below average offensively.

It did work better however when he played with both TC and Seri, as he could then play 5 yards safety passes and get into new positions.

ffcne

Quote from: Sting of the North on February 10, 2019, 01:22:50 PM
Quote from: fulhamfever on February 09, 2019, 04:44:32 PM
Quote from: Buffalo76 on October 20, 2018, 08:42:08 PM
Apart from a wonder goal against Burnley he's been a mixed bag 4 me. Wondered what Barcelona potentially saw in him supposedly last year. Maybe 9 games in isn't long enough 2 judge him though. New country, new league etc.

Tony Gale - "Let's face it if Barcelona were really interested in him they would of signed him."

Surely it is possible that Barcelona can be interested in several players and unlikely to always sign them all. To think otherwise is just daft in my opinion (no offense to Gale, but such BS adds nothing). No one has ever claimed that we won a race against Barcelona for the signature of Seri, just that Barcelona had previously been interested. I can see why, he looks like the type of player that would flourish in a possession team that almost always have the upper hand against their opponents.

Lazy journalism from Gale.
I think more agent's talk than actual fact.