watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

McDonald's post match

Started by Robbie, October 21, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Sensible words, nice apology to the fans.
BUT .... to me ... big suggestion that the manager has lost the dressing room ..... not enough discipline, poor work rate.

RaySmith

Did he really suggest that? I haven't heard the interview yet.

But we know the big man will always give his all for the team.

bobbo

I didn't think we had a poor work rate . In fact I got home in time to watch it again on sky , and thought how much better than Cardiff we looked, looked like a different match from being there, but alas as was our problem at times even last season we struggled to produce that killer punch in front of goal.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Fulham1959

Quote from: Robbie on October 21, 2018, 09:32:39 AM
Sensible words, nice apology to the fans.
BUT .... to me ... big suggestion that the manager has lost the dressing room ..... not enough discipline, poor work rate.

An over-used cliché.

There was no suggestion to that effect.

toshes mate

Sorry, Robbie, but I didn't hear McDonald say that at all.  He blamed the players.  Let us see where that gets us.

Lighthouse

It was another embarrassing performance and one we really didn't expect in a game as important as this. Mac was right to apologise and must wonder what the struggle to get to the Prem is all about. I don't think it was suggested he was blaming anybody but themselves. However the Coach looks and sounds unable to stop the rot. But we all know however much blame we may put on him for his tactics and subs. He can't legislate for players falling over or allowing opposition to push the ball and run past them or not block shots. I can imagine Roger Brown throwing himself and some of the incoming chances. But this lot look and leave it to others.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

davew

Fair and honest analysis by K Mac, looking forward to hearing the players comments after our next match.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Dodger53

Love the way that player's comments are behind pay wall!