more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Praise for Odoi

Started by Facts Not Fiction, October 21, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: Denver Fulham on October 22, 2018, 01:16:53 PM
Denis seems to be a great dude and I commend his efforts so far, but he has not been our best defender.

Well actually he has and by a country mile. Who on earth would you argue has been better?

Twig

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 21, 2018, 11:11:03 PM
I think the time has come to stick with the same defenders every week to at least give them a chanceto settle. Odoi would be the first name on my list. Now I am not sure who makes up the rest but whoever it is and however poorly they play for goodness sake keep them in for more than one game. Let us try and get some consistency instead of changing every week

Starting next week. I don't want Chambers anywhere near the side.

I would agree. Odoi, MLM and Bryan (if fit) plus the least poor of the rest, would be my regular back four. Give them time to settle into a unit. I would prefer not to have to resort to Sess at the back even though he has done a decent job when asked, it just seems a waste of his talents.

hovewhite

Quote from: Twig on October 22, 2018, 11:09:37 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on October 21, 2018, 11:11:03 PM
I think the time has come to stick with the same defenders every week to at least give them a chanceto settle. Odoi would be the first name on my list. Now I am not sure who makes up the rest but whoever it is and however poorly they play for goodness sake keep them in for more than one game. Let us try and get some consistency instead of changing every week

Starting next week. I don't want Chambers anywhere near the side.

I would agree. Odoi, MLM and Bryan (if fit) plus the least poor of the rest, would be my regular back four. Give them time to settle into a unit. I would prefer not to have to resort to Sess at the back even though he has done a decent job when asked, it just seems a waste of his talents.
defensively Christie is solid ,but don't push him up the pitch so Christie, odoi,MLM,Bryan
Rico in goal.