more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cottage Talk: The Player Ratings Show - Cardiff City vs. Fulham

Started by Russ Goldman, October 22, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ Goldman

Hi Everyone,

This is a new feature on Cottage Talk that focuses on player ratings for the Fulham players. During the show, we discussed the ratings and commentary of Ryan O'Donovan from Football.London for Fulham against Cardiff City. Co-host Matt Smith commented on his ratings, and also shared his own. We also had a discussion on Fulham head coach Slavisa Jokanovic.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cottagetalk/2018/10/22/the-player-ratings-show-cardiff-city-vs-fulham

AnOldBrownie

Great show.

I just wanted to say that I hope you and I aren't putting too much weight on Timothy Fosu-Mensah's shoulders.   Like you, I think the addition of him and Cairney to the team will improve the overall team chemistry and defensive performance... but,

Timothy has a history of injury at United.   Little injuries like the dislocated shoulder he suffered that will keep him away from the practice field for a few weeks.   A few weeks of valuable time that would have lended itself well to a young player trying to acclimate himself onto a new team.

Timbo has it all as far as a RB/CDM goes.    Fastest player on the pitch, decent work rate (not on the level of Ryan Fredericks imo), physical defender... but he lacks EXPERIENCE.    He's lacked experience his entire young career due to niggling injuries.

Plus...he's a loaner.    Now, I think he still has the potential to eventually become a long term solution at Fulhum (United have at least two FBs ahead of him on their roster...and that doesn't even include Bailly who can also play RB) but we never know.

If it were up to me I'd inquire about bringing Ryan Frederick back to the team in the transfer window.  I know...it'd cost $$$$.   

Well, Mr. Khan just saved himself $700 million with the Wembeley pullout.    He's not hurting for money.   

Having Ryan and Fosu on the squad would mean having two of the fastest players in the EPL on the same team.   

Anyway, love the show.