more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tim Ream interview coming up shortly on Sky Sports News

Started by Riversider, October 23, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

?s=20

Tim says that there are not enough guys in the squad that want it, either for themselves or the club !
This must be the last bit of news that either Jokanovic or the fans need right now.

JoelH5

How did it all go so wrong? They fought for the PL now have no interest. All I can think is the players where told they would get more of a chance if we got to the PL and they now feel hard done by so have lost interest. Who knows?
I was there, standing in the Putney end

elgreenio

touch my camera through the fence

bog

That is a damning indictment of the morale of the squad. That is when a manager has to get amongst them and get rid of those who are faffing about.    :031:

092.gif

davew

I can understand that some of the players who helped us get promoted feel resentment that they are no longer automatic picks each week, but they are supposed to be professionals and presumably have had wage increases since being promoted? No excuse for most of the new signings, overall they have been terrible with the exception of Mitro, Bryan and Vietto. 105 million mainly wasted, I would like to know what our owner is thinking?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: davew on October 23, 2018, 05:28:16 PM
105 million mainly wasted, I would like to know what our owner is thinking?

Id rather know what our owner is doing about it. He can't spend money to enhance his investment, but he sure can find some decent coaches about to protect and improve his investments. It would at the very least breathe life into some stale training sessions drained of morale by the sound of it

The Rock

So Ream is blaming it on others and his (and others who want it) poor performances are due to the ones that don't want it?

I bashed Ream when he deserved it, and I think he should be praised for this statement. I am not sure actually, but have no reason to believe it not true.

Lighthouse

I would be far happier if Ream himself hadn't looked so lacking in focus and hadn't slipped over and let balls bypass him without trying to block or intercept them. I put it down to him just having a kid. But to then have a go at others for lack of fight I think helps nobody.

I am a fan of his and hope the team find a way around the problems. But I agree with those that think blaming others and deflecting responsibility isn't doing anyone any favours. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

colinwhite

Sadly Ream was caught ball watching for Cardiffs second goal ,and also being very passive and uncommunicative for their 4th. Macdonald and ream should have been fighting each other to clear that ball

Woolly Mammoth

This is the last thing we needed to hear.
If this cannot be resolved sooner rather than later. Then maybe it needs a new broom to sweep clean.
However, would that be out of the frying pan into the fire.
If Jok feels he can turn this round quick enough, then so be it, but if this is true, then it will not go away over night.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Statto

I wouldnt be at all surprised to hear Ream say that and would promptly join in with all the moaning about it. But id still rather hear the interview or read a transcript of his exact comments first, because with all due respect some on here often misquote interviews or take comments out of context to fit their own agenda. Does anyone have a link to the video (or exact quotes)?

JoelH5

Quote from: Statto on October 23, 2018, 06:41:34 PM
I wouldnt be at all surprised to hear Ream say that and would promptly join in with all the moaning about it. But id still rather hear the interview or read a transcript of his exact comments first, because with all due respect some on here often misquote interviews or take comments out of context to fit their own agenda. Does anyone have a link to the video (or exact quotes)?

TBF I've seen it and it's exactly as Riversider has said
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Statto

Quote from: JoelH5 on October 23, 2018, 05:21:16 PM
How did it all go so wrong? They faught for the PL now have no interest. All I can think is the players where told they would get more of a chance if we got to the PL and they now feel hard done by so have lost interest. Who knows?

Given that as you say, Ream et al fought so hard last season, surely the current lack of spirit is more likely to be coming from the 11 new players, half of whom are only here on loan anyway.

IKnowNothing

Anybody have any access to interview in the US. Couldn't find anything on youtube. Need to hear the words from the horses mouth at least before I go full Drama Queen.

Matt10

This is what happens when you remove morale leader in Rui Fonte...I'm just saying... :)

Milo

Would be great to get the interview transcript if anyone can find it?

colinwhite

When was this interview shot ? was it really now and not another interview taken out of another context? Where is the new scar on his forehead?

hovewhite

The only problem I have with his view is that he has not said that he hasn't been up standard also.

Lighthouse

The interview is widely available on Twitter on FOF. No doubting what he said and an interesting debate as well going on. Point is the confusion and the constant  changing of the players leads to mistakes and nervousness. I am not sure lack of guts is the prime problem anymore than the players not being good enough. Fortunately the coach will decide to stop tinkering and stick as far as possible with a settled defence and mistakes or not will not keep changing things around.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Milo

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 23, 2018, 07:32:36 PM
The interview is widely available on Twitter on FOF. No doubting what he said and an interesting debate as well going on. Point is the confusion and the constant  changing of the players leads to mistakes and nervousness. I am not sure lack of guts is the prime problem anymore than the players not being good enough. Fortunately the coach will decide to stop tinkering and stick as far as possible with a settled defence and mistakes or not will not keep changing things around.

Have updated the OP with a link for those interested  086.gif