watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sessegnon contract

Started by JoelH5, October 23, 2018, 05:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

Will he sign at the moment? I don't think we will go down but we could and he won't want to be playing in the Championship again. I assume we'd just agree that we will sell him if the unthinkable happens.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

davew

No chance he will sign at the moment, quite possible he might be sold in the next window so our owner can cut his losses!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

JoelH5

Do you honestly think a few bad results will have completely changed the owners mind on the club? Really?

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: davew on October 23, 2018, 06:27:18 PM
No chance he will sign at the moment, quite possible he might be sold in the next window so our owner can cut his losses!

Sarcasm doesn't always come through well in text form.

If you weren't being sarcastic, Khan didn't sell the Jacksonville Jaguars when they went 2-14 the year after he bought them.     

Sess will sign once he sees the direction the team is going.

davew

Quote from: JoelH5 on October 23, 2018, 06:32:42 PM
Do you honestly think a few bad results will have completely changed the owners mind on the club? Really?
Of course I don't Joel!! I was responding to the OP's posting and whilst others and even myself don't really like my reply it is rational! We can all now enter into panic and argumentative mode with each other after where the team are at the moment, but to try and provide a sensible reply to your comment, no SK won't have changed his mind about FFC but he will be wondering if we achieved success with little or no investment when he took the club over, spent a little more and then achieved great success last season and then spends 105m and sees that we are not a shadow of what we achieved last season, he will be asking questions! Most of us are and it hasn't cost us any money!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Horsfield_No9

I've never doubted Sess. He has never said he wants to leave, never not given 100%, always says how Fulham is his club and how grateful he is to be here. He always thanks fans after games. Let's not doubt the lad. I'm sure he will sign as clearly still has work to do to prove himself at this level, though he's started pretty well.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

JoelH5

It's not about having a doubt over him or his loyalty. If he decided to wait a few weeks to see where we are going I doubt anyone would hold it against him.

hovewhite

No rush for him to sign at all,hope he signs but deserves to play at a higher level if he gets the chance.