more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lineup for Southampton

Started by bornafulhamfan, November 11, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyingfish

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on November 17, 2018, 08:01:26 AM
Only players that show passion and commitment need apply I think.

Time to recall Fonte and Djalo!

RaySmith

Rico
Christie Odoi Mawson LeMarchand/Bryan
KMac Chambers
Schurrle Cairney Sess
Mitro

Subs from -Betts, Anguisa, Kamara, Seri, Kebano, Ream, Johansen, Vietto, Cisse

Brightster#2

———————————Rico————————
Odoi————Mawson————Chambers——-Bryan
Schurrle——Cairney————-Seri—————-Sess
————————-Mitrovic——AK47—————

Subs-
Betts, Christie, Ream, MLM, johansen, Zambo, Vietto

Mcdonald injured

Porthogs FC

This would be a big change, but in a defense first system concentrating on counter attack...
Rico
TFM - Chambers - Mawson - Le Marchand
R.Sess (Mahrez style role) - Seri - Anguissa - Bryan
Kamara - Mitro

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Brightster#2 on November 17, 2018, 05:56:55 PM
———————————Rico————————
Odoi————Mawson————Chambers——-Bryan
Schurrle——Cairney————-Seri—————-Sess
————————-Mitrovic——AK47—————

Subs-
Betts, Christie, Ream, MLM, johansen, Zambo, Vietto

Mcdonald injured

Schurrle, Cairney ,Seri and Sess is far too attacking.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on November 11, 2018, 09:25:30 PM
Rico

Christie Mawson Le Marchand Bryan

Chambers Anguissa

Vietto Cairney Sessegnon

Mitrovic

Considering the managerial change

Rico

Odoi Chambers Mawson Bryan

Ayite Seri Anguissa Sessegnon

Vietto Mitrovic

In CR system, I don't see how Cairney fits.

TC's Sporran

maybe as a "winger" allowed to roam?

bucksfulham

Mitro is only one game off a suspension with 4 yellow cards. Would you rest him so he's available for the Chelskum game or would you take the risk and play him against Southampton?
Personally, I'd take the risk to give us the best chance of 3 points as I doubt we'll get anything against the scum with or without him.

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: bucksfulham on November 17, 2018, 07:21:06 PM
Mitro is only one game off a suspension with 4 yellow cards. Would you rest him so he's available for the Chelskum game or would you take the risk and play him against Southampton?
Personally, I'd take the risk to give us the best chance of 3 points as I doubt we'll get anything against the scum with or without him.

Chelsea. Don't see the need to call them a weird name.

And you actually contemplated resting our best ST in a relegation 6 pointer.

Mullers OG

Flying Fish says 'recall Fonte'.  Whether it's said tongue in cheek or not I agree.  With Mitrovic in danger of suspension through cards we need a back up striker.  Woodrow's gone.  Kamara has never been a favourite of mine both because I don't think he's good enough and secondly a diver (both this season and last) is a disgrace to FFC.  However new manager etc. Kamara probably deserves one last chance, he is after all quite young.  One more dive and I hope he's played his last.

That leaves us with wingers playing up front, Kebano, Ayite etc or Vietto or Schurrle, neither of whom fill me with great confidence.  Fonte never looked the part at Fulham but he is a player with some pedigree and probably deserved to be given longer.  We might feel the need of him yet.

Ranieri is, as he says, an Italian.  He likes a tight defence.  Let's hope he can turn Mawson and Chambers into a latter day Maldini and Baresi. 

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: Mullers OG on November 19, 2018, 04:02:27 PM
Flying Fish says 'recall Fonte'.  Whether it's said tongue in cheek or not I agree.  With Mitrovic in danger of suspension through cards we need a back up striker.  Woodrow's gone.  Kamara has never been a favourite of mine both because I don't think he's good enough and secondly a diver (both this season and last) is a disgrace to FFC.  However new manager etc. Kamara probably deserves one last chance, he is after all quite young.  One more dive and I hope he's played his last.

That leaves us with wingers playing up front, Kebano, Ayite etc or Vietto or Schurrle, neither of whom fill me with great confidence.  Fonte never looked the part at Fulham but he is a player with some pedigree and probably deserved to be given longer.  We might feel the need of him yet.

Ranieri is, as he says, an Italian.  He likes a tight defence.  Let's hope he can turn Mawson and Chambers into a latter day Maldini and Baresi.
Striker is Vietto's natural position, and Schürrle has played there before.

spoonffc

I think I want Schurrle more central and off that left hand side, he doesn't put the ball in the box and worse than that he regularly doesn't use the over lap runner either which was a huge part of our attack last season - I'd like sess on the left with Bryan behind him, Bryan gets the ball in the box more- Schurrle should perhaps play more central where he can still shoot. Maybe have cairney on the right to cut in on his left and have mensah with pace behind him,

spoonffc

Rico
Mensah odoi Mawson Bryan
Cairney chambers seri sess
                   Schurrle
                    Mitro

Porthogs FC

Quote from: spoonffc on November 19, 2018, 06:20:49 PM
Rico
Mensah odoi Mawson Bryan
Cairney chambers seri sess
                   Schurrle
                    Mitro
This looks fairly close to me. Hard to tell the CB pairing but if Chambers is in CDM, Odoi is our only other RCB. Also, Cairney, Schurrle, Vietto and Kamara can all fit in the RW and SS slots. Only room for two, I think perhaps the two you picked. Although if the front four are based mostly on utility/pace/power, then Cairney will be out for sure, and he'll just be picking from the other three.

then there's Kebano....

fcfulham55

Kamara first half to give his all. Non stop running. Then Mitrovic second half.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: fcfulham55 on November 19, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

You see this is why fans have no input on tactics.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on November 19, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

064.gif

YoungsBitter

Quote from: DevonFFC on November 19, 2018, 08:13:19 PM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on November 19, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

064.gif
064.gif
Quark, strangeness and charm

WhiteJC

my team against Southampton would be...

Rico

Christie          Odoi          Mawson          Bryan

Chambers          Seri

Schurrle          Cairney           Sess

Mitro

Subs: Betts, Ream, MLM, Anguissa, Vietto, AK47

I think we did OK against Liverpool, certainly for the 1st half, and Chambers looked a completely different player. Ryan has to play a more attacking role and I can see AK47 coming on later in the game.

sunburywhite

Peter Pan

Long John Silver (only good on the right foot), Sir Henry Morgan, Edward Teach "Blackbeard", Tinkerbell

Sir Francis Drake, (Captain) Kidd, Jonny Depp, Smee

Bob Marley, Jacob Marley

Was going to have Captain Hook but everytime he takes a throw in he punctures the ball
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me