watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This is ridiculous

Started by ex-Pat, November 12, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ex-Pat

No way are we going to improve until we change the manager, our players are giving up every game we go behind it's all over, last season we were in it until the final kick. I am a Slav supporter but it's all over for him you're dreaming if you think this will improve..Change right now..

Kent Cassandra

Yes sir, very good sir and do you want me to change my Brexit vote too?
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: Kent Cassandra on November 12, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

Depends what way you voted  :005:
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Fulham1959

Quote from: ex-Pat on November 12, 2018, 02:01:20 PM
No way are we going to improve until we change the manager, our players are giving up every game we go behind it's all over, last season we were in it until the final kick. I am a Slav supporter but it's all over for him you're dreaming if you think this will improve..Change right now..

I disagree.

Tyske

Quote from: ex-Pat on November 12, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

A lot of words and yet you have said nothing resembling an argument or anything of interest.
The improvement was clear yesterday.

BedsFFC

Just what the forum needed. Another Slavisa out post

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: BedsFFC on November 12, 2018, 02:31:11 PM
People are allowed to have an opinion, even if (shock!) it's different to yours.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on November 12, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

Depends what way you voted  :005:

The right way of course!

Nero

Having been in the Slav out side, I saw improvement against Liverpool that gave me hope, if defenders could just learn to stay with there man until the ball is cleared fully would help. But the whole defensive shape was better, and has another 2 weeks to work on it now. But if we get another lack lustered display against Southampton I could change my tune again.

nose returns

i thought our season might just have started on sunday. it was a top class performance for all 90 minutes undermined by two dreadful decisions. but i thought we were really good throughout. i have been critical of anguisa, he played for 70 minutes but tired and was replaced... i have been especially harsh on schurrle but I thought he was outstanding and genuinel;y showed what he can do when he puts his mind to it.... chambers at central mid was just what we needed......   joca has found the right combination and key for me was chambers, a proper tackler in front of the defence.....   the manager has earned himself some more time and I hope he continues with this side and approach because we will start winning if we keep that up!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: nose on November 12, 2018, 03:29:26 PM
i thought our season might just have started on sunday. it was a top class performance for all 90 minutes undermined by two dreadful decisions. but i thought we were really good throughout. i have been critical of anguisa, he played for 70 minutes but tired and was replaced... i have been especially harsh on schurrle but I thought he was outstanding and genuinel;y showed what he can do when he puts his mind to it.... chambers at central mid was just what we needed......   joca has found the right combination and key for me was chambers, a proper tackler in front of the defence.....   the manager has earned himself some more time and I hope he continues with this side and approach because we will start winning if we keep that up!

Steady, yes we were better but 90mins?
Second half like others this season we were nowhere to be seen,apart from a 5 minute spell of pressure.

ex-Pat

Hope you voted out mate, very much doubt it..

Whitesideup

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 12, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

Second half like others this season we were nowhere to be seen,apart from a 5 minute spell of pressure.
Agree with Mince that second half we were out of it. But by then we were 2-0 down against one of the better teams in Europe let alone the Premier League, and buoyed by the comfort of a two goal margin, Liverpool made us chase shadows for much of the half. And they didn't have to take risks so our opportunities going forward were very limited. But the events of the first half should have meant that the psychology of the game should have been turned on its head, and to get to that stage, yes, our performance was much improved.

BedsFFC

Quote from: Neutral Zone Ultra on November 12, 2018, 02:46:28 PM
People are allowed to have an opinion, even if (shock!) it's different to yours.

Mate, most do.

I just doint understand why people feel the need to post new threads on a subject that already has about 25 threads in the last week.

nose returns

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 12, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

all 90 is what i said and as you know, i am, happy to explain myself
All 90 is what i meant

The problem we had second half is that being behind liverpool were able to smother us and stop us playing because they are a brilliant team. I thought we tried very hard but thy were unable to get more goals because if they really attacked there was a chance we would pick them off. Against a lesser team that performance, even second half would have seen us get something from the game.

Liverpool had to modify there natural game to play us and what we didn't do was capitulate and give up, we kept going and trying....  I was content we did all we could under the circumstances and the fact we are low on confidence... and believe me I have been mega critical of the team and the manager so far...   I think we may have just turned a corner... same team next time.

the second half was much much better than many are crediting us with. Just my opinion.

Tyske

Quote from: BedsFFC on November 12, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

Mate, most do.

I just doint understand why people feel the need to post new threads on a subject that already has about 25 threads in the last week.

Agree, there was no need for the new thread, especially when it was just white noise with nothing particularly interesting worthy of a new thread.

Neutral Zone Ultra

Mate, most do.

I don't know about you but I'd say following the Liverpool game most people seem to be Slav in

BedsFFC

Quote from: Neutral Zone Ultra on November 12, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

Mate, most do.

I don't know about you but I'd say following the Liverpool game most people seem to be Slav in

That is true. We just dont tend to make much noise about it.

Anyway, for a thread I took a bit of a dig at, I've been quite busy on.

filham

There were some encouraging signs on Sunday, perhaps the most important was that Jocanovic was prepared to change his tactics to counter the opposition.

A win against Southampton is now all important, lose that match and we will really be in big trouble and looking for changes.

Twig

"No way are we going to improve..."? But we did so the rest of your opinion is based on an erroneous premise.