News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle have collected six points in their last two home games.

Started by The Swan, November 12, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I thought that they would be one of the teams that would always be below us in the league.
We have got to win our game against Southampton. Nothing less.
They have a ex Fulham manager in Mark Hughes. Palace had a ex Fulham manager in Roy.

I am sure that Mark will use his knowledge of Fulham to set up his team to win ugly.
I shall be in my seat cheering the team I have supported since 1961.

The Swan

Jimpav

What on Earth could Mark Hughes know from his time with us that could help him win ugly?

Our entire squad and coaching team have changed twice over.

Unless he plans to hide the light bulbs in the dressing room or park in Slavs spot we don't need to fear anything other than our insecurities.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Jimpav on November 12, 2018, 08:40:28 PM
What on Earth could Mark Hughes know from his time with us that could help him win ugly?

Our entire squad and coaching team have changed twice over.

Unless he plans to hide the light bulbs in the dressing room or park in Slavs spot we don't need to fear anything other than our insecurities.

:005: I couldn't bring myself to respond to the initial post, but you have hit the nail on the head here

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: The Swan on November 12, 2018, 08:25:25 PM
I thought that they would be one of the teams that would always be below us in the league.
We have got to win our game against Southampton. Nothing less.
They have a ex Fulham manager in Mark Hughes. Palace had a ex Fulham manager in Roy.

I am sure that Mark will use his knowledge of Fulham to set up his team to win ugly.
I shall be in my seat cheering the team I have supported since 1961.

Yeah, let's put loads of pressure on it. That will make everything ok