watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How will Mitro React?

Started by petethefeet, November 14, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Yes DevonFFC, more than happy with the appointment but what we still have is the same squad. I have to assume that Khan has given Ranieri a promise of a large budget to spend in the next window otherwise I really can't see why he would have joined us, though as I have already said I am pleased he has and think we have a little more hope of staying up!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

GJB

Quote from: davew on November 14, 2018, 05:11:58 PM
Yes DevonFFC, more than happy with the appointment but what we still have is the same squad. I have to assume that Khan has given Ranieri a promise of a large budget to spend in the next window otherwise I really can't see why he would have joined us, though as I have already said I am pleased he has and think we have a little more hope of staying up!

Potentially, he thinks that our squad is actually good enough to stay up, even without this large budget you assume has been offered.

Bassey the warrior

He won't sulk. Ranieri is a good man manager.

DevonFFC

Quote from: davew on November 14, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

I think this squad has what it takes, I believe others believe that also.

We don't know and never will what really went on behind the scenes but I'm confident we will stay up even we this bunch of players. I hope Ranieri gets them playing to their potential, unfortunately Slav didn't