watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wonder if Scotty Parker will stay?

Started by bigalffc, November 14, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigalffc

Slav said Parker was his choice and Ranieri will probably have his preferred coaching assistants.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Neutral Zone Ultra

According to Sky he is staying. Cesarini Pereira and co. have left with Slav apparently.

ScalleysDad

It has been mentioned before but Parker is no fool, getting the badges these days is hard work, and yet his influence has hardly been noticeable. The comedians will point out the current midfield cannot pass let alone pirouette but it will be interesting to see what role and what level of influence he gets.

ffc73

Parker sits tight, learns more as a coach and sets his sights on being long term successor to 67-year old Ranieri?

hovewhite

Quote from: FFC73 on November 14, 2018, 03:16:01 PM
Parker sits tight, learns more as a coach and sets his sights on being long term successor to 67-year old Ranieri?
there might be something in that.I see ranieri is on a multi year deal,how many years term is that?

KJS

Nero

Lighthouse

In an interview with the new coach Parker is mentioned and it is said he is staying.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MJG

Just the views of a long term fan

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: ScalleysDad on November 14, 2018, 03:12:50 PM
It has been mentioned before but Parker is no fool, getting the badges these days is hard work, and yet his influence has hardly been noticeable. The comedians will point out the current midfield cannot pass let alone pirouette but it will be interesting to see what role and what level of influence he gets.

It's a good move all round.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

toshes mate

Quote from: davew on November 15, 2018, 08:20:29 AM
Quote from: MJG on November 15, 2018, 12:06:38 AM
Unfortunately yes
+ 1
I'll also add plus one simply because the Khans have not formulated a sensible plan beyond the removal of Jokanovic and his allies.

Black, White and Fred

Was Ranieri's Captain at Chelscum so he is going nowhere me thinks
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on November 15, 2018, 08:49:48 AM
Was Ranieri's Captain at Chelscum so he is going nowhere me thinks

Desailly, Terry, Hasselbaink captained Chelsea that season. Parker only made 11 league appearances under Ranieri. He signed in January 2004 with Ranieri gone in May 2004, leaving him as Ranieris last signing

alfie

According to FST report a question was asked about the coaches that so abruptly left, apparently it was Slav who relived them of their duties and not the club
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

DevonFFC

Quote from: alfie on November 15, 2018, 03:16:14 PM
According to FST report a question was asked about the coaches that so abruptly left, apparently it was Slav who relived them of their duties and not the club

Surely Tony Khan is to blame along with everything else that has gone wrong with thei club