watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sorry Slav has gone

Started by jeremyfulham, November 14, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremyfulham

I think we saw some green shoots at Anfield , but some players need a good hard look at themselves for previous poor performances .
This reminds me a bit of when Muelensteen went , it looked like we had turned a corner coincidentally his last game was Liverpool .
I think Khan moved now before other teams ( Southampton ) sacked their manager and nicked Ranierri ahead of us what do you think ? thanks for everything Slav .  049:gif COYW

I Ronic

That and the international break to get to know the players and them him.

davew

Quote from: I Ronic on November 14, 2018, 04:39:56 PM
That and the international break to get to know the players and them him.
Won't most of our players be away on international duty?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Holders

I know that I should be more positive and that it's Khan's money not mine but Slav brought the best moment I've ever had as a Fulham fan and, at the moment, I feel like I would if we'd just been relegated
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: jeremyfulham on November 14, 2018, 04:37:08 PM
I think we saw some green shoots at Anfield , but some players need a good hard look at themselves for previous poor performances .
This reminds me a bit of when Muelensteen went , it looked like we had turned a corner coincidentally his last game was Liverpool .
I think Khan moved now before other teams ( Southampton ) sacked their manager and nicked Ranierri ahead of us what do you think ? thanks for everything Slav .  049:gif COYW

Let's hope it's not like Meulensteen. Did not end well.