watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My first choice new manager

Started by H4usuallysitting, November 14, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Mr Ranieri has been appointed, and I'm thinking this could be a very good match for our club, an old head - prem experience...no baggage with new & old player's....still wondering where my wild card Angela Merkel will end up

Lighthouse

Merkel had many great seasons in charge. But allowing in too many overseas Players and then loaning them out to clubs that didn't want them, in the end alienated her.

Ranieri hopefully will be a good fit. As long as he is given a chance by the more extreme members of our party. The cult surrounding our previous leader will not be an easy one to overcome. However in the days ahead. If the party comes together then we will see improvement. God bless us and all who sail in us.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on November 14, 2018, 07:40:37 PM
Mr Ranieri has been appointed, and I'm thinking this could be a very good match for our club, an old head - prem experience...no baggage with new & old player's....still wondering where my wild card Angela Merkel will end up

On the scrap heap with the rest of the cretins.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HV71

The cult surrounding our previous leader will not be an easy one to overcome.

There you go again - you won't let it rest  - you simply just cannot help yourself can you ? Unlike some  -  just because some of us believe Joka should have been given more time and are sad  at his demise - does  not mean that we will not get behind Ranieri. For we are true Fulham supporters - just like you. It doesn't suit your narrative  to believe that or admit it I know  - but what will ever stop you trying to grind  everyone else down until we agree with you ?

filham

Wow , Ranieri comes to Fulham with an excellent CV and must be the manager with the highest  profile we have ever appointed.
We are in a safe pair of hands and there is hope of avoiding relegation.

Full marks to the chairman for avoiding a delay between managers, we just couldn't afford that.

Lighthouse

Quote from: HV71 on November 14, 2018, 09:01:19 PM
The cult surrounding our previous leader will not be an easy one to overcome.

There you go again - you won't let it rest  - you simply just cannot help yourself can you ? Unlike some  -  just because some of us believe Joka should have been given more time and are sad  at his demise - does  not mean that we will not get behind Ranieri. For we are true Fulham supporters - just like you. It doesn't suit your narrative  to believe that or admit it I know  - but what will ever stop you trying to grind  everyone else down until we agree with you ?

Will you lighten up for once. It was a joke fitting in with the previous remark about Merkel and I was likening it to the personality cult that surrounds some political leaders. But all day you have been trying to prove a point that doesn't exist. I get it I really do. But not everything I post is about you. Stop trying to make it about you and your fixations. I appreciate your loyalty to Joka but you really must stop badgering me in EVERY thread. Relax not everything is about you. 

HV71

I didn't think it was about me and I'm certainly relaxed and just responding to your posts on various threads. Hi I'm just trying to understand on the one hand your comments that  - all Fulham fans knew it was time for him to go and  - the cult around our previous leader will be hard to overcome . There just appears to be something of a conflict between the two statements - which you would undoubtedly pick up upon if anyone else had posted in such a way

Which one is it ? You choose

Lighthouse

Quote from: HV71 on November 14, 2018, 10:43:20 PM
I didn't think it was about me and I'm certainly relaxed and just responding to your posts on various threads. Hi I'm just trying to understand on the one hand your comments that  - all Fulham fans knew it was time for him to go and  - the cult around our previous leader will be hard to overcome . There just appears to be something of a conflict between the two statements - which you would undoubtedly pick up upon if anyone else had posted in such a way

Which one is it ? You choose

No you choose. You are the one who sees a conflict in the statements.

southwest6

Merkel will be gone before '21. The sooner the better...

Will ranieri be at fulham in '21?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: southwest6 on November 15, 2018, 04:59:32 AM
Merkel will be gone before '21. The sooner the better...

Will ranieri be at fulham in '21?

I thought Merkel looked older than that.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Neil D

Dudes, chill. 

I did not want to see Joka sacked but mostly because I feared who would replace him - frying pan into the fire etc.  I am just relieved that it's Ranieri.  So, to the new manager I say 'In bocca al lupo!' (literally, 'in the mouth of the wolf') which effectively means 'good luck'.  A bit like 'break a leg', I suppose.