watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

He will put the Fun back in Fulham

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, November 14, 2018, 11:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

It really was getting a bit depressing wasn't it. Almost didn't realise how much so until today and the Happy Funny tinky man turned up.

Even if we do still get relegated, (which I don't think we will, I think he will do a good job and we will push forward now) but if we do I think it will be fun whilst we were here.

He really is the outstanding candidate for me now I have had a day to think about it. I had wanted Wenger big time, but no, I think Ranieris bubbly personality gives him the edge now.

Billy Bong Billy Bong

Woolly Mammoth

I have to agree, out of all the names that were touted, he would be the one I would like to see at the club.
But we also have to remember that he has quite a job on his hands to not only halt the rot, but establish his best 11 so to speak, to enable him to pick up enough points before the new year to keep us from being cast adrift.
Naturally he will start at the back, and clean sheets will be the order of the day, that way, we will only need one goal to win a match. Just be hard to beat whoever we play.
Then surely he will have the contacts to bring in experienced Premier League players from our League to bolster the defence, strengthen the creativity in midfield with box to box players, and sharpen the attack maybe. But being aware of the system of play he favours, he will emphasise lots of pace and power.
Though first and foremost this is a survival battle, which clearly the Chairman wants to win, otherwise he would not have decided to take action when he did.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

After all that's gone on I'm happy it's ranieri rather than Sam or Moyes as can't stand them ,our manager cheers up just being here.thought we would be ok this season,now I'm sure! welcome Claudio to Fulham.