watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not messing around

Started by ex-Pat, November 15, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ex-Pat

Looking at our new manager in the training pictures, completely running the gaff , no scarf hands in pockets like it,,,,Get in there.....

_Putney_

Agreed. 100%. Finally a manager who knows what he's doing.

Sting of the North

Quote from: _Putney_ on November 15, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

Harsh on Slav I believe. Also interesting to deduct this from a few pictures... But to each their own I guess.

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: Sting of the North on November 15, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

Harsh on Slav I believe. Also interesting to deduct this from a few pictures... But to each their own I guess.
Agree, I was vocally Slav out but that's not fair on him

Holders

I see a man in a tracksuit meeting players for the first time and shaking their hands. I just hope he's done a lot of homework before that.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

IKnowNothing

Sad the disrespect. But as someone once said to me. "Before you respond just remember that the chances are good that your responding to a 10 year old."

Jamie88

What a ridiculous comment. Slav took us from near relegation to playing some of the best football we've ever played. It fell away from him this season and that's the comment you go with one day after his departure. Were you saying the same whilst you were celebrating at Wembley?

Spirit of 2000

IMO you can't tell a great deal from training pictures - they're nice to look at tokens for us fans showing our new Messiah hard at it already and looking like he means business - however although Ranieri is a nice bloke and all that good stuff, he is known as an incredibly hard task master who will demand total dedication & effort from his players, high fitness levels and an intensity to their game that few of our mob are used to. Anyone who can win the premier league with the 3rd best defence in the division with Simpson, Fuchs Huth & Morgan is able to get the very best out of an ordinary bunch and organise them as a unit. Yes Vardy, Mahrez and Kante were the biggest players but none played in the back 4 (Although Kante did provide a superb shield for them along with Drinkwater)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on November 15, 2018, 03:45:08 PM
IMO you can't tell a great deal from training pictures - they're nice to look at tokens for us fans showing our new Messiah hard at it already and looking like he means business - however although Ranieri is a nice bloke and all that good stuff, he is known as an incredibly hard task master who will demand total dedication & effort from his players, high fitness levels and an intensity to their game that few of our mob are used to. Anyone who can win the premier league with the 3rd best defence in the division with Simpson, Fuchs Huth & Morgan is able to get the very best out of an ordinary bunch and organise them as a unit. Yes Vardy, Mahrez and Kante were the biggest players but none played in the back 4 (Although Kante did provide a superb shield for them along with Drinkwater)

Absolutely spot on, behind the smile and charm is a hard taskmaster.
He is a very good man manager, his social skills bring the best out of players. But he is also tough as old boots, believe me, he will not tolerate passengers or loafers.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

_Putney_

@everyone

Clearly I was kidding.  How can you possible judge a manager by where he places his hands?

Whooooosh

Fulham 442

What a ridiculous comment. Slav took us from near relegation to playing some of the best football we've ever played. It fell away from him this season and that's the comment you go with one day after his departure. Were you saying the same whilst you were celebrating at Wembley?

Plus one - and how can you tell anything from a couple of pictures anyway!  Of course I hope Ranieri does well for us but I'm not about to start dissing Slav any time soon.

AnOldBrownie

Did you watch any of last season?   The season before?

Edit:  Just saw your more recent post.

Not really enough time for the initial post to be viewed as humorous.   Anyway...I like Claudio.   I'm sure the players see him as a success story.

Mind you...he was brought into a good situation at Leicester.    We'll see how he handles Fulham.

KJS

Quote from: IKnowNothing on November 15, 2018, 03:34:01 PM
Sad the disrespect. But as someone once said to me. "Before you respond just remember that the chances are good that your responding to a 10 year old."

I hope by that you are also including the disrespect shown against the Khan's

Lighthouse

You really can't be light hearted or try and be funny on these pages lately. Feelings are running far too high. It is a shame but it seems to be a sign of the times. It hopefully will pass. Like a kidney stone.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

hovewhite

Quote from: Jamie88 on November 15, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

agree 100% makes me sick and these same people if now we don't win in the next month ,they will calling ranieri s tenure pathetic!

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Jamie88 on November 15, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

Hear hear.

Sting of the North

Quote from: _Putney_ on November 15, 2018, 04:16:42 PM
@everyone

Clearly I was kidding.  How can you possible judge a manager by where he places his hands?

Whooooosh

Fair enough then I guess. But also very hard to get that from your post, as sarcasm and such is not always that easy to depict from written messages. Also, that would be far from the most ridiculous post I've seen lately even if not a joke.  Anyway, don't want to turn this into an argument of any kind, really not my intention. Gutted about Slavs departure, but will cheer for Ranieri 7 days a week (and twice on Sundays).