watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ranieri’s first interview

Started by RP24, November 15, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RP24

Annoyed that the club has put his first interview up behind a pay wall. Usually I wouldn't mind but it's a new manager's first interview.

Has anyone got the text of what he said?

Thanks.

Ordar

He didnt say much of note. His English is actually a bit worse than I remember, he gave semi random answers to some questions that he seemed not to understand.

He did say that he'd seen us play several times this year, and he was surprised that we were struggling, and that there are very good players at the club.

Said he's Italian and so his focus everywhere has been to shore up the defense.

Dodger53

I was also surprised to see it behind pay wall, just  like the player interviews of late have been.

Burt

I have split loyalties.

Working for a subscription management business, happy days :)

Being a lifelong supporter, it's bloody annoying...

Oh well. I am in our Paris office, it's Beaujolais Day, so  :wine: :wine: :wine:

Lighthouse

I saw the interview as it was posted somewhere else and defeated the paywall.  I am equally disgusted at the people who run football for screwing everything for money and make ticket prices criminally high for an hour and a half of variable entertainment.

He didn't say anything that you wouldn't expect him to say.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFC NY

He also spoke about still having a house in the area, that he likes the English game and the ambition of the Khan's, thinks it's crucial Scott Parker has remained (worked together at Chelsea) so they can get to work immediately as there is no time to lose.

He is very surprised we are where we are as we have some great players and spoke kindly about Slav.

Target for this year is to not get relegated (obv) and then to gradually climb the league. Laughed about how our next fixtures after Soton are Chelsea and Leicester.

I like him but it wasn't the best interview, felt the questioning was a bit random

Bassey the warrior

To be fair it's a fiver a month and you also get full match replays after the end of the game plus good highlights. Well worth the money in my opinion.

hovewhite

People running our club,I'm suprised they haven't put a charge on opening the club website,but I'm sure it's coming.

Holders

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on November 15, 2018, 06:56:55 PM
To be fair it's a fiver a month and you also get full match replays after the end of the game plus good highlights. Well worth the money in my opinion.

I resisted for a while but I'm happy with my subscription now.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

RP24

Brilliant thanks for the update

Quote from: FFC NY on November 15, 2018, 05:34:58 PM
He also spoke about still having a house in the area, that he likes the English game and the ambition of the Khan's, thinks it's crucial Scott Parker has remained (worked together at Chelsea) so they can get to work immediately as there is no time to lose.

He is very surprised we are where we are as we have some great players and spoke kindly about Slav.

Target for this year is to not get relegated (obv) and then to gradually climb the league. Laughed about how our next fixtures after Soton are Chelsea and Leicester.

I like him but it wasn't the best interview, felt the questioning was a bit random

hovewhite

I'm not going to be able to afford ticket prices next year owing to the inflatable jack up of S/to next year so may take subscription next year.