https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slav statement.......

Started by rusty shackleford, November 15, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty shackleford

:012: :012: :012: :012: :012: :012: :012: :012: :012: :012:

Fulham1959

A class act.  Thanks for everything, Joka !

ScalleysDad

Never his biggest fan but good on him. An honourable response and good luck to him.

colinwhite

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Fulham 442

Very classy statement from a classy guy.  So sorry it ended this way.  I  wish him all the very best for the future and also extend my thanks for the excitement of last season and that fabulous day at Wembley.

Camel Club

Brings a lump to the throat and a tear to the eye. Class act and embodies everything that our club stands for. Good luck Slavisa.

Burt

cmg

As classy as one would expect.

Thanks and best of luck to him.

bobbo

Quote from: Camel Club on November 15, 2018, 04:15:14 PM
Brings a lump to the throat and a tear to the eye. Class act and embodies everything that our club stands for. Good luck Slavisa.
me too camel, what a total professional and dignified response. The best for the future Slav.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Whitesideup

Measured and professional .. maybe not the most emotional, he never wore his heart on his sleeve, but a strong and determined character. We were lucky to have him and he gave us the best moments since our Europa cup days playing a great style of football.

Southcoastffc

Dignified and gentlemanly statement. Unfortunately it is in stark contrast to Shad Khan's brief mention of Slavisa in Ranieri's appointment announcement.  Poor show Fulham, shame on you.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

RaySmith

Quote from: bobbo on November 15, 2018, 04:38:41 PM
Quote from: Camel Club on November 15, 2018, 04:15:14 PM
me too camel, what a total professional and dignified response. The best for the future Slav.
0001.jpeg

Me too -agree completely!

WindyCity

Quote from: Fulham1959 on November 15, 2018, 04:07:47 PM
A class act.  Thanks for everything, Joka !

Ditto that.  Class act.

Lighthouse

Will be remembered for the sparkle he returned to the team. As others have said. Dignified and classy. Would expect no less.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HV71

A true gentleman, a man of principle and honour . Even in his last statement he shows pure class - honest and gracious to the very , very end . Learn from this FFC you are miles off the pace

Fernhurst

Quote from: HV71 on November 15, 2018, 04:53:33 PM
A true gentleman, a man of principle and honour . Even in his last statement he shows pure class - honest and gracious to the very , very end . Learn from this FFC you are miles off the pace

Completely agree +1
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

cottage expat

Whatever one feels about the disappointing start to this season, and there's plenty of blame to go round, we owe him our sincere gratitude for his part in saving us from relegation to League 1 and in getting us promotion to the PL.

Carborundum