more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slav statement.......

Started by rusty shackleford, November 15, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

A Gentleman and a Gentle man.
How is that for Grace and Dignity, a genuine class act, and a humble man.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Fernhurst on November 15, 2018, 05:03:30 PM
Quote from: HV71 on November 15, 2018, 04:53:33 PM
A true gentleman, a man of principle and honour . Even in his last statement he shows pure class - honest and gracious to the very , very end . Learn from this FFC you are miles off the pace

Completely agree +1
+ another 1 from me.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Spirit of 2000

Class act indeed and will go down in my top 3 FFC managers ever ahead of even Micky adams and Malcolm McDonald

Bassey the warrior

As many have alluded to, this is classic Slavisa. A true gent from start to finish. I for one will follow his career with interest.

KJS

Pure class cheers Slav all the best in your next job  049:gif :54: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

Lucav07

This statement is Slavisa in a nutshell. Classy, diligent & a highly respectful man who will no doubt succeed in his future endeavours. Slavisa provided us with some fantastic memories that we will all look back on with a smile. It's a shame to see things end the way they did but I personally wish Slavisa nothing but the best in whafever he does next.

L

:012: :012: :012: :012: :012: :012: :012: :012: :012: :012:
[/quote]

Milo

e4b

Class act. Thanks Slav and good luck.

AnOldBrownie

I'm a fan of his moving forward.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

Fulham76

Quote from: Fulham1959 on November 15, 2018, 04:07:47 PM
A class act.  Thanks for everything, Joka !

:plus one:

One of the best we've had.

BedsFFC

Since 76 there have been only 2 managers I didnt think should have gone before they finally did.

Macdonald and now Slavisa.

hovewhite

Sacked by phone f####ng disgusting.Reply of a class act and a proper Gent.

Holders

Thoroughly decent of him. Nothing against Ranieri, whom we have to support now, but I'm still hurting about Slav.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

ron

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on November 15, 2018, 05:49:37 PM
Class act indeed and will go down in my top 3 FFC managers ever ahead of even Micky adams and Malcolm McDonald

Micky Adams plucked this club from the edge of the abyss with nothing apart from his enthusiasm, charisma and quality of leadership. I hesitate to compare anyone else's achievements with that master stroke.

Mince n Tatties

Top Man Slava  049:gif  049:gif  049:gif

bigalffc

Quote from: Fernhurst on November 15, 2018, 05:03:30 PM
Quote from: HV71 on November 15, 2018, 04:53:33 PM
A true gentleman, a man of principle and honour . Even in his last statement he shows pure class - honest and gracious to the very , very end . Learn from this FFC you are miles off the pace

Completely agree +1
:plus one:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

IKnowNothing

Thank You Sir.  Looking forward to watching you create your dreams.

Dodgin

Gave us  class football,wish him well.

Steeeeeeeeeed

The John Wayne of Football. (In a good way). He would make Tony Soprano shed a year.

Andy S

Slavisa thanks to you for some classy football and a Wembley memory. I know you will not be out of work for long and I wish you well wherever you go. Good luck young man