Main Menu

Ryan - England u21

Started by cmg, November 15, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

Ryan Sess (11) starts for England u21  Italy

BT tv 530 ko

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Woolly Mammoth

It's on BT Sports, we are 1 0 up header from a Ryan Sess Cross and completely dominating.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MikeCdawg

Great cross from Sess. Solanke should have been sent off, horrendous tackle.

AnOldBrownie

Streaming? I'm in Los Angeles

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

MikeCdawg

If you have an android device download tvtap on your web browser. It's great and it has channels from all over the world. Once downloaded, type btsport into the search bar

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

GJB

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 15, 2018, 07:27:40 PM
England win 2 1

Did you watch the entire game? How did the likes of Sessegnon, Foden, Reiss Nelson etc play? Their age group is massively hyped up for the future, but I never get a chance to watch them because games are rarely streamed

cmg

Sess (subbed at 75') was excellent as was the, more experienced, Demerai Gray on the other flank.
Sess combined well with Jay Dasilva, as he has on quite a few occasions, who is only small but has loads of talent.
Solanke took his goals well and the goalkeeper, Henderson, also impressed.
The defence was all over the place in th first few minutes but settled well thereafter.
Foden continues to look a nailed-on star of the future.

A talented bunch.

GJB

Quote from: cmg on November 15, 2018, 07:45:24 PM
Sess (subbed at 75') was excellent as was the, more experienced, Demerai Gray on the other flank.
Sess combined well with Jay Dasilva, as he has on quite a few occasions, who is only small but has loads of talent.
Solanke took his goals well and the goalkeeper, Henderson, also impressed.
The defence was all over the place in th first few minutes but settled well thereafter.
Foden continues to look a nailed-on star of the future.

A talented bunch.

Thank you very much - sounds like Foden could be the man to solve England's problem in the creative midfield area - must be a special player if he's getting into Pep's first team already at that age. Hopefully some of these players follow Sancho and Reiss-Nelson abroad to get regular first team football, if so, we could have an exciting team on our screens in the near future

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: GJB on November 15, 2018, 07:35:07 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 15, 2018, 07:27:40 PM
England win 2 1

Did you watch the entire game? How did the likes of Sessegnon, Foden, Reiss Nelson etc play? Their age group is massively hyped up for the future, but I never get a chance to watch them because games are rarely streamed

Yes, and Sess did well playing further up. Combining well in attack within the system of play.
As has been said Foden is a nailed on star for the future, but he would be better off leaving City to get regular football elsewhere, as all the England players would, they need to be playing every week.
Rhys Nelson is Mustard, one of the best prospects I have seen in a long time.
There is so much pace in this England team, it's frightening.

Never forget your Roots.