watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slavisa Jokanovic Sacking : Fulham Fans Reaction

Started by fulham2017/18, November 16, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulham2017/18

We chat with some Fulham fans still coming to terms with the announcement that Slavisa Jokanovic has departed Fulham Football Club.

cheese pie

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

Fulham Tup North

More importantly, why have the 'powers that be'  not put up a 'Pirate' emoji yet??
:clap_hands:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Woolly Mammoth

Those Pirates should make the recruitment department and stats merchants walk the plank.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

David I

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 16, 2018, 11:43:13 PM
Those Pirates should make the recruitment department and stats merchants walk the plank.
But that would mean Shahid sacking his son Tony. You know the one.. the guy with an extensive footballing background and knowledge.... o wait!!!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: David I on November 17, 2018, 01:22:00 AM
But that would mean Shahid sacking his son Tony. You know the one.. the guy with an extensive footballing background and knowledge.... o wait!!!

👍⚽️
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

toshes mate

I like all of this.  Imagine Jokanovic put in an order for oars and got a delivery of planks....

DevonFFC

Quote from: toshes mate on November 17, 2018, 09:11:47 AM
I like all of this.  Imagine Jokanovic put in an order for oars and got a delivery of planks....

Or you don't have a clue what was discussed and Slav was given what he wanted and wasn't able to manage them.

Slav is gone, Tony remains. Get behind the team regardless and stop this berating of Shad and his son about the way transfers were handled.

I'm guessing when we spent the £100m you were not quick to moan

toshes mate

Quote from: DevonFFC on November 17, 2018, 11:27:04 AM
Or you don't have a clue what was discussed and Slav was given what he wanted and wasn't able to manage them.

Slav is gone, Tony remains. Get behind the team regardless and stop this berating of Shad and his son about the way transfers were handled.

Like you, I don't have a clue.
Unlike you I don't try to order people around. 
Unlike you I was very pragmatic about the transfer dealings as any cursory glance at my posts would have informed you.
Unlike you I don't feel the need to overlook problems I see at FFC, especially the nepotism which has resulted in us ditching a quality professional coach.  That nepotism is the responsibility of both the Khans and if you don't like it being mentioned than that says more about you than it does about me.

HV71

Like you, I don't have a clue.
Unlike you I don't try to order people around. 
Unlike you I was very pragmatic about the transfer dealings as any cursory glance at my posts would have informed you.
Unlike you I don't feel the need to overlook problems I see at FFC, especially the nepotism which has resulted in us ditching a quality professional coach.  That nepotism is the responsibility of both the Khans and if you don't like it being mentioned than that says more about you than it does about me.

👍 and having read your posts nowhere have you said you will not get behind the team.

S.F.Sorrow

That video sums up my feelings exactly. But opinions are obviously divided. Interviewing only 4 people who all support Joka seems a bit biased.

Personally I think Joka should have been given more time but I also thought we could benefit from a SLIGHTLY more direct style of football. Which I think we did to some extent vs Liverpool and were unlucky to lose against one of the best teams in the world. I'm still convinced Joka could have turned this around but I welcome Ranieri to the club and really look forward to Southampton.

Statto

Tut tut Toshes Mate, don't you know that being an FFC supporter means unconditionally getting behind whoever's in charge, whether that's Tony Khan, Craig Kline, Felix Magath or Ernie Clay. Besides, surely signings like Mitroglu and Rui Fonte have shown you that when Tony Khan spends a lot of money it always works out well.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Statto on November 17, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

Tut tut Toshes Mate, don't you know that being an FFC supporter means unconditionally getting behind whoever's in charge, whether that's Tony Khan, Craig Kline, Felix Magath or Ernie Clay. Besides, surely signings like Mitroglu and Rui Fonte have shown you that when Tony Khan spends a lot of money it  always works out well.

I'm not saying that every signing works out, as I have stated before every signing is a gamble, some come good other crash. However when the cash was being splashed I don't recall many slating the Khans for spending.

Statto, last time I was here you got your knickers in a twist because another poster tied you In knots for trying to be clever and sarcastic.  :005:

Statto

Quote from: DevonFFC on November 17, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

Tut tut Toshes Mate, don't you know that being an FFC supporter means unconditionally getting behind whoever's in charge, whether that's Tony Khan, Craig Kline, Felix Magath or Ernie Clay. Besides, surely signings like Mitroglu and Rui Fonte have shown you that when Tony Khan spends a lot of money it  always works out well.

I'm not saying that every signing works out, as I have stated before every signing is a gamble, some come good other crash. However when the cash was being splashed I don't recall many slating the Khans for spending.

Statto, last time I was here you got your knickers in a twist because another poster tied you In knots for trying to be clever and sarcastic.  :005:

With all due respect it probably just went over your head mate

1500.gif

DevonFFC

Quote from: Statto on November 17, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

1500.gif

With all due respect I'm not your mate, but should you care to explain I'd welcome finding out what exactly went over my head?

cheese pie

Quote from: DevonFFC on November 17, 2018, 03:43:34 PM
Quote from: Statto on November 17, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

1500.gif

With all due respect I'm not your mate, but should you care to explain I'd welcome finding out what exactly went over my head?

Kid's talk...shame on you guys..  :016:

Matt10

Ironically, we should just review what Slav himself said last year in December:

"..., but after the battle all the generals are clever and have different opinions."

Everyone was happy with 100M spent at the time, called Tony a genius. EVERYONE, believe me, I was on twitter and his went nuts.

Different opinions were vast in Slavisa's sacking. Does not mean it was right, does not mean that it was wrong, it just happened.

KJS

God some really blinkered views on this subject bottom line Slav has been found out at this level he has a limited tactical ability and appears to have split the dressing room so thank him for what he did for FFC in the CHAMPIONSHIP and not for leaving us bottom of the PREMIER LEAGUE  bye Slav good luck and an early Happy Christmas  :now let us welcome the  ::pirate::

hovewhite

Someone like slav ,there is always different camps for and against.Me I will always thank him for the style of football,but having thought about it I can't blame the Khan's for making the change and we'll never no under slav would have kept us up .