watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slavisa Jokanovic Sacking : Fulham Fans Reaction

Started by fulham2017/18, November 16, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SG

He gave us some wonderful football. He gave us one of the greatest days of our lives at Wembley but even in the championship he never made us a defensive force and this year we have been found out. For the life of me I don't understand why he persisted with the same defensive players and the open attacking style with 3 up front which resulted in 31 goals being conceded in 12 games. It was soon very obvious that this was only taking us one way - back to where we came from and that is why he is no longer with us. It was a great shame he went and we will always hold him in the highest regard but I think he only has himself to blame

Twig

Quote from: KJS on November 18, 2018, 07:14:05 AM
God some really blinkered views on this subject bottom line Slav has been found out at this level he has a limited tactical ability and appears to have split the dressing room so thank him for what he did for FFC in the CHAMPIONSHIP and not for leaving us bottom of the PREMIER LEAGUE  bye Slav good luck and an early Happy Christmas  :now let us welcome the  ::pirate::

He split the dressing room? Evidence?  You have always disliked SJ after he replaced Kit and this in itself is a pretty blinkered post (BY THE WAY THE USE OF UPPER CASE IS REALLY SILLY).

toshes mate

In asnwer to those who have long histories of criticising managers and coaches but short memories when it comes to the turmoil of change, we will see what we shall see over the next several months.  I will remain unconvinced about the necessity for the change we have just seen but for the sake of FFC I hope Ranieri does the job and starts with a rampant perfromance against Saints.   We could all do with a roof raising farewell tribute to SJ and a good start for the new guy.

Tonywa

Quote from: SG on November 18, 2018, 05:06:51 PM
He gave us some wonderful football. He gave us one of the greatest days of our lives at Wembley but even in the championship he never made us a defensive force and this year we have been found out. For the life of me I don't understand why he persisted with the same defensive players and the open attacking style with 3 up front which resulted in 31 goals being conceded in 12 games. It was soon very obvious that this was only taking us one way - back to where we came from and that is why he is no longer with us. It was a great shame he went and we will always hold him in the highest regard but I think he only has himself to blame

Absolutely spot-on.  Thrilling to watch in the Championship, despite the defensive failings, but never begun to come to terms with the very different demands of the top division. Still some wonderful memories to thank him for.