https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro On target for Serbia again

Started by DevonFFC, November 17, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Let's keep this run going next Saturday

petethefeet

Apart from the penalty miss he's playing well. Also so some great acting to get the defender booked  063.gif

DevonFFC

Not watching the game but saw it on sky bet.

petethefeet

Hopefully he will come back full of confidence and score against Southampton..

Burt

DevonFFC

He defiantly has a great brain on him, sat watching the Liverpool game In the home end and the fans around me couldn't believe the control he has and an his hold up play.

LittleErn

Ranieri says "I have to choose now. I have to choose the best mate for him." Looks like he'll finally get some support playing in a 2 up front?

DevonFFC

Quote from: LittleErn on November 17, 2018, 03:25:15 PM
Ranieri says "I have to choose now. I have to choose the best mate for him." Looks like he'll finally get some support playing in a 2 up front?

Was this taken from his press conference yesterday?

WindyCity

Quote from: petethefeet on November 17, 2018, 03:00:38 PM
Apart from the penalty miss he's playing well. Also so some great acting to get the defender booked  063.gif

Speaking of penalty kicks, who do you think CR chooses as his go-to guy for penalties?

bobby01

I think he will thrive under rainieri, 3 men behind him breaking fast in support. And we have a lot of players blessed with pace. I think Schurrle ay be the odd one out.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

cottage expat

As Ranieri has said, Mitro will start scoring when he gets more balls played to him. Lack of service has been a problem.

RaySmith

Quote from: cottage expat on November 17, 2018, 04:10:23 PM
As Ranieri has said, Mitro will start scoring when he gets more balls played to him. Lack of service has been a problem.
0001.jpeg

filham

Quote from: LittleErn on November 17, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

So will Mitrovic's partner be, Ayite, Schurrle, Vietto or Kamara, One position four possible players Don't anyone dare say we have no depth.

DevonFFC

Another one for Mitro tonight, long may this run continue

JoelH5

Yep another goal tonight. A good header.
I was there, standing in the Putney end