watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our predicament

Started by The old mucker, November 19, 2018, 09:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The old mucker

Been reading a lot in the press lately about our predicament, and how cr has got a near impossible job of keeping us up,there is a long way to go yet ,and I think we will avoid relegation quite easily,just a matter of confidence I think.it seems a lot of people would love to see us get relegated purely because of the amount of money we've spent

Jimsbeerbelly

It's no way a near impossible task points wise, we're a game and a few goals out the bottom 3, with over half the season to go yet, and a full January window.

For me, when people say impossible, I think they believe it's impossible to motivate the team we have, moral and confidence wise.

Certainly enough talent to stay up, he just needs a quick reaction from the players.

hovewhite

toshes mate

Provided the Club concentrates on building for its future and does not concentrate on salvaging individual reputations we will turn a corner but if we carry on as before then the trouble will continue.  The Ranieri appointment is a good point for the Club to change tack and get back on a sensible course.

WindyCity

Quote from: The old mucker on November 19, 2018, 09:47:00 PM
Been reading a lot in the press lately about our predicament, and how cr has got a near impossible job of keeping us up,there is a long way to go yet ,and I think we will avoid relegation quite easily,just a matter of confidence I think.it seems a lot of people would love to see us get relegated purely because of the amount of money we've spent

"Avoid relegation quite easily".  Easily?  Wow.  Kindly pass me whatever it is you're smoking. (Btw, I hope you're right.)  But I don't see anything easy about staying up.  I would have said we'll get some indication pending Southampton result, but I think not, realizing that the team will really have only a limited time with the new coach to focus on a new system.  I suspect we won't really know until the end of December, after the Ham, Castle, Wolves and Hudd tilts.  But whatever, this will NOT be easy.  A new coach won't necessarily turn around a sour group overnite.