watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rail on Saturday

Started by SP, November 19, 2018, 10:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

It seems England RU are playing at Twickenham again. Always a joy.

hovewhite

Fulham 442

Thanks for the heads up.  Although I will be travelling by tube I have to go from Richmond Station, which will be heaving!

filham

Twickenham is right on my route to the Cottage, what time do they start.

alfie

Quote from: filham on November 20, 2018, 10:38:01 AM
Last Saturday k.o. Was 3pm
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Neutral Zone Ultra

Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 20, 2018, 07:20:55 AM
Thanks for the heads up.  Although I will be travelling by tube I have to go from Richmond Station, which will be heaving!
It shouldn't be too bad, once you get through the ticket barriers.

Delboy

England V Australia KO 3.00pm. Should be OK after all the egg shaped ball supporters vacate the train at Twickenham.

H4usuallysitting

I'll throw in my pennies worth....SWR strike on Saturday....so, should be loads of fun

Neil D

And Spuds are at home which means that some Chiltern Line trains from Marylebone get cancelled too - why, I cannot fathom.  They weren't supposed to be playing at Wembley at this stage.

The Enclosurite

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on November 20, 2018, 12:13:39 PM
I'll throw in my pennies worth....SWR strike on Saturday....so, should be loads of fun

Yep, strikes again this weekend.  Think I'll give the train a wide berth after the match and jump on the tube.
¡COYW!

brightster

I think you will find that because of the Rugby the train strike on SW trains will be cancelled, they cancelled for the New Zealand and South Africa games, best check though.

filham

Quote from: alfie on November 20, 2018, 10:49:37 AM
Quote from: filham on November 20, 2018, 10:38:01 AM
Last Saturday k.o. Was 3pm

That is a nuisance, it means long detours both going and coming home. Never mind it will be worthwhile if we get a win and that elusive clean sheet.