Main Menu

Fulham v Southampton

Started by H4usuallysitting, November 20, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

What do you think the score will be?

I'm going for home win 3-1

SuffolkWhite

No idea, but a clean sheet would be a start...... I would like a decent performance from the whole team for the whole game even if it ended 0-0. Something to build on.

0-0
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

twang

Holders

1-1, their equaliser coming in the 94th minute.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

The Old Count

1 - 0 to us.  A boring awful game but our first clean sheet and 3 points.

Riversider

Another loss but a far better performance, with some of them even looking interested, which is a marked improvement over the last 5 or 6 games.

alfie

Quote from: Riversider on November 20, 2018, 01:52:53 PM
Another loss but a far better performance, with some of them even looking interested, which is a marked improvement over the last 5 or 6 games.
There is no way I could ever entertain the thought of going to Craven Cottage with any other expectation than a win. I want  to go to a game with exciting optimism not negative pessimism.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

hovewhite

I always expect a home victory.1-0

Riversider

Quote from: alfie on November 20, 2018, 02:32:58 PM
There is no way I could ever entertain the thought of going to Craven Cottage with any other expectation than a win. I want  to go to a game with exciting optimism not negative pessimism.

I expect it was you that predicted 7 points from our "easier" games against Cardiff, Bournemouth and Huddersfield, whilest I predicted 1 point.

fulhamfever

2-1 Austin x2 just being realistic unless I see a change in the teams attitude I can't see us winning anything. Change of manager does not mean the problem has been fixed the pitch is where the talking happens so lets see.

alfie

Quote from: Riversider on November 20, 2018, 03:29:40 PM
Quote from: alfie on November 20, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

I expect it was you that predicted 7 points from our "easier" games against Cardiff, Bournemouth and Huddersfield, whilest I predicted 1 point.
Well your expectations would be wrong, your reply smacks of a bit of arrogance and how proud you must be to be proved correct, but if you wish to go to games expecting a loss then good for you, that's your prerogative enjoy.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

e4b

cottage expat

We manage a (confidence boosting) second win: 2-1