News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 40/1 for top half finish... Worth a flutter ? (20/11/2018)

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, November 20, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Thought it was worth a tenner, well known aliteritive site showing 33/1 but click on bet and it gives you a 'boost' up to 40/1.

Currently 12 points off the tenth team, and it will be tough, the top 7 or 8 are far ahead, but I think it's just about possible.

Newcastle for example are 11/1.

Woolly Mammoth

Hmmm up to 40/1 you say.
Worth a Monkey, or at least a Pony.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

DevonFFC

The Old Count

I'll have a go at that. Well worth a bet - a jack's gets you a bottle back.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on November 21, 2018, 08:39:33 AM
Save your money my friend!!

On reflection you are probably right, I may just place a Bulls Eye, or a Score, or a Cock and Hen, or maybe just a mere Lady Godiva.
The last time I made a bet, I placed a Ton on a horse and the wind blew it off.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Neil D

I put on a tenner at 10/1 at the beginning of the season.  Thanks for reminding me what a pillock I was.

davew

Quote from: Neil D on November 21, 2018, 05:22:24 PM
I put on a tenner at 10/1 at the beginning of the season.  Thanks for reminding me what a pillock I was.
10/1 on a top half finish, I hate to remind you that you are a.........k! (lol) I have lost 50 times what you have staked on betting on us winning a few games, another name for a large pillock is??

Neil D

Quote from: davew on November 21, 2018, 09:07:58 PM
Quote from: Neil D on November 21, 2018, 05:22:24 PM
10/1 on a top half finish, I hate to remind you that you are a.........k! (lol) I have lost 50 times what you have staked on betting on us winning a few games, another name for a large pillock is??
This is what happens when the heart rules the head.  The sad thing is we do it again and again.

JoelH5

There's an offer on Grosvenor at the moment for new customers. Max bet is £10 but for a Fulham win against Southampton the return is £42 in cash, not bloody free bets. Pretty good!!!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

David Allen Crankshaw

I placed a £20 bet at the start of the season at 40/1 that we would finish in the top six. I'm a bit concerned that I might not win on that bet. However there was also a £10 wager at 80/1 on Mitrovic finishing as the league's top scorer. All is not lost.

davew

Quote from: David Allen Crankshaw on November 22, 2018, 10:48:39 AM
I placed a £20 bet at the start of the season at 40/1 that we would finish in the top six. I'm a bit concerned that I might not win on that bet. However there was also a £10 wager at 80/1 on Mitrovic finishing as the league's top scorer. All is not lost.
If you are offered £1 cash out then take it!!!

Black and White Town

Never bet on a team that you emotionally want to win.

Always bet on the other team - that way whoever wins you'll be happy.

Top half finish seems very unlikely, but at 40/1 worth chucking a fiver on.