Brighton
3 - 1 Palace
West Ham
3 - 1 Cardiff
Watford
1 - 2 Man City

WhiteJC

Fulham Tickets Available On The Gate At Craven Cottage
Tickets for Leicester City's Premier League clash with Fulham at Craven Cottage will be available to purchase at the away turnstiles from 6:30pm.

The fixture takes place on Wednesday 5 December (KO 7:45pm) and are priced at £30 for Adults.

Full ticket information can be found by clicking HERE.

Available seats are located in Block P4 at Craven Cottage, which is an away area, with any tickets purchased on the away turnstiles CASH ONLY.

Tickets are available from 6:30pm.

Please note that supporters who purchase on the night will not be able to claim one away point for this fixture.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/930655/fulham-tickets-available-on-the-gate-at-craven-cottage/press-release

WhiteJC

FA asked to investigate Fulham over summer transfer of Jean-Michael Seri from Nice

The lawyer behind the Bosman is demanding an inquiry into the Ivory Coast midfielder's transfer

The lawyer behind football's landmark Bosman ruling has written to the Football Association to demand an inquiry into Jean-Michael Seri's transfer to Fulham from Nice.

The Ivorian midfielder joined the Premier League club with French left-back Maxime Le Marchand for a combined fee of £25million this summer.

According to French reports, the breakdown of that fee was approximately £15million for Le Marchand and £10million for Seri, despite the latter being better, younger and having longer on his contract.

Previously linked with Barcelona, who were reported to be ready to pay his £35.4million release clause before failing to agree terms, Seri has already started legal proceedings in France against Nice, as he claims the club undervalued him in order to avoid paying a bonus. Le Marchand's value, on the other hand, was overstated.

Nice have denied this claim, but it has now emerged that Seri's former clubs in the Ivory Coast and Portugal believe they have been deprived of sell-on payments by the alleged manipulation of the combined fee.

Belgian lawyer Jean-Louis Dupont, who revolutionised the transfer market in 1995 when he won a case for Jean-Marc Bosman, is representing the two clubs in the Ivory Coast, Centre Domoraud Cyrille and ASEC Mimosas.

He has written to the FA's chief investigations officer David Matthews on Monday to ask English football's governing body to investigate the allegations.

(Image: Marc Atkins/Getty Images)

"In the proceedings that take place in France, Mr Seri has decided to direct his claim directly against OGC Nice," wrote Dupont.

"Centre Domoraud Cyrille and ASEC Mimosas believe however that this manipulation could not have taken place without a particularly active role of Fulham FC.

"As you know, pursuant to the relevant FIFA rules, it is Fulham FC that is the debtor of the solidarity fees towards the two African training clubs.

"Could you please let us know with due clarity if you are in a position to investigate these allegations and what could concretely be expected from your intervention?

(Image: Marc Atkins/Getty Images)

"As you will understand, our clients are convinced that your intervention is not only absolutely necessary for them but also for the FA, if the FA is serious about complying with its ethical (and legal) commitments."

Seri was one of Fulham's top transfer targets during the summer and had been targeted by the Craven Cottage outfit for months but has so far failed to live up to expectations at his new club.

Fulham, who are bottom of the Premier League after just two wins in 14 games, have declined to comment.

https://www.football.london/fulham-fc/fa-asked-investigate-fulham-over-15502036

WhiteJC

Fulham handed massive boost ahead of Leicester game with Jamie Vardy unlikely to feature

Fulham news includes a look at the injury problems facing Leicester City ahead of Wednesday's game

Fulham have been handed a boost ahead of the visit of Leicester City on Wednesday night with Jamie Vardy unlikely to feature for the Foxes.

The 31-year-old knows Claudio Ranieri well having won the Premier League title under him at the King Power Stadium, but it looks like a groin injury could deprive him of a reunion with his former manager at Craven Cottage.

Claude Puel has hinted ahead of the game that Vardy may require surgery to cure the recurrence of the injury that his striker suffered in training and the Leicester boss faces further injury problems ahead of the trip to London.

Captain Wes Morgan and summer signing Jonny Evans remain doubts for the game, while Harry Maguire will definitely sit this one out as he continues his recovery from a knee injury.

Speaking ahead of the game, Puel said: "I don't know my starting team because I have problems with different players.

"I cannot say the player with the problem but I cannot know my starting players in two days.

"He (Vardy) felt something and we will discuss with the medical staff. I don't know (if he needs surgery). It is a balance to know his feeling.

"Tomorrow will be another day. It will be for Jamie and other players to see how they feel.

"I don't know who will be available for this important game. Other players must be ready in their minds to play and replace another team-mate."

Fulham meanwhile will have Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa back in contention for the game but Kevin McDonald looks set to miss out once more as he continues his recovery from a hamstring injury.

https://www.football.london/fulham-fc/fulham-handed-massive-boost-ahead-15502108

WhiteJC

Loan Round-Up

Marek Rodák continued to make a name for himself in Rotherham as he played the full 90 minutes in their 3-1 defeat to Norwich at Carrow Road.

Richie Towell had the visitors in a shock lead early on before the Championship high-flyers hit back. Todd Cantwell, Max Aarons and Teemu Pukki turned the game on its head in the second half to cement The Canaries' spot at the top of the Championship.

The Slovakian shot stopper has become a popular figure for the Millers having made some crucial saves in draws against Sheffield United and QPR.

Elsewhere, Elijah Adebayo coming off the bench wasn't enough to stop Swindon Town crashing out of the FA Cup at the hands of Woking.

Tayo Edun is currently back with Fulham as he undergoes treatment on an eye injury.

The rest of our loanees weren't involved in any action over the weekend.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/december/04/loan-round-up

WhiteJC

Fulham v Leicester City
WED 05 Dec 2018   Premier League
Venue: Craven Cottage

Claudio Ranieri faces Leicester City for the first time since guiding them to the 2015-16 Premier League title

TEAM NEWS

Fulham's Andre Schurrle has overcome the minor injury that caused him to miss Sunday's defeat by Chelsea.

Floyd Ayite is out with a groin strain as new manager Claudio Ranieri prepares to face one of his previous clubs for the second successive fixture.

Leicester forward Jamie Vardy is nursing an ongoing groin problem and could miss Wednesday's match.

Harry Maguire is back in training but unlikely to play, while Rachid Ghezzal remains a doubt with a leg injury.

Wes Morgan appeared to pick up an injury against Watford, with manager Claude Puel admitting several unnamed players are fitness concerns.

MOTD COMMENTATOR'S NOTES

@IandennisBBC: Claudio Ranieri was serenaded by Leicester's fans just over three weeks ago on an emotional afternoon in the first match at the King Power stadium since the tragic helicopter crash.

I wouldn't be surprised if the travelling support did so again, as he will be in the opposition dugout for the first time since he was sacked nine months after famously steering Leicester to the Premier League title.

Leicester are on their joint-longest unbeaten run since that remarkable achievement in 2016 and they've also kept three clean sheets in their last four games.

Fulham are the only side yet to keep a clean sheet in English league football this season - but they have not conceded against Leicester in four previous Premier League meetings. How Ranieri's side could do with extending that record on Wednesday night.

VIEW FROM THE DUGOUT

Fulham manager Claudio Ranieri on facing Leicester: "It will be very strange. Very emotional moment, but it's okay - that is football.

"I wanted to come back to the Premier League sooner or later. For me it's a good moment now, after Chelsea, to play Leicester.

"Every game is very important. I want to see good progress after Southampton and Chelsea."

Leicester City manager Claude Puel on Ranieri: "We cannot forget what he brought to the club. We will play a tough game, not just because he is the manager but Fulham played very well against Chelsea and Southampton.

"We need to be aware and be careful of this team because they play very well. It will be a good feeling for Claudio and the quality of his team at this moment."

LAWRO'S PREDICTION

After Sunday's defeat at Stamford Bridge, new Fulham boss Claudio Ranieri faces another of his former clubs - and his old players at Leicester will be desperate to beat him, in the nicest possible way.

The Cottagers were competitive against the Blues and you can already see some signs that they are going to be more difficult to beat - but you cannot just conjure up drastically different results overnight with the same pool of players.

Prediction: 1-1

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

This will be the first league game between Fulham and Leicester since 2003-04, when Fulham won both Premier League meetings 2-0.
    Leicester City have failed to score in all four Premier League meetings. No side has ever failed to score in their first five matches against a single opponent in the competition.
    The Foxes haven't won away at Fulham in any competition since a second-tier game in April 1983, drawing one and losing three of their subsequent four visits.

Fulham

Fulham are looking to secure consecutive home wins in the Premier League for the first time since April 2013.
    They are in danger of losing more than 10 of their opening 15 league matches in a season for the first time.
    The Cottagers could equal the club top-flight record of 19 fixtures in a row without a clean sheet, set from September to December 1950.
    Their tally of 35 goals conceded equals the club's worst defensive record after 14 games of a top-flight season, set in 1959-60.
    Only Barnsley, with 40 goals, and Sheffield Wednesday and Bolton, with 36, have conceded more often after 15 Premier League matches.
    Fulham have conceded at least two goals in 12 of their 14 league games.
    Claudio Ranieri will face Leicester City for the first time since he was sacked in February 2017, nine months after leading the club to an historic Premier League title.
    The Italian has won four of his five Premier League fixtures as a manager against Leicester, with the exception a 2-1 defeat at Filbert Street in February 2001.
    Aleksandr Mitrovic has scored five goals in his last five Premier League home games.

Leicester City

Leicester's current five-match unbeaten run equals their longest since ending the title-winning 2015-16 season with a 12-match streak under Claudio Ranieri.
    However, they have only won two of their past seven league games (D3, L2).
    The Foxes have conceded only one goal in their last four Premier League matches, scored by Brighton's Glenn Murray in a 1-1 draw on 24 November.
    Claude Puel's side are unbeaten in all nine league matches this season against teams below them prior to the midweek fixtures (W6, D3).
    Jamie Vardy could become only the sixth player to score a penalty in three consecutive Premier League appearances.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46367297

WhiteJC

Manager press conference

Leicester City will understandably always hold a special place in Claudio Ranieri's heart, but the Fulham Manager is only concentrating on the task in hand going into Wednesday's game.

The Ranieri name has legendary status in Leicester after he led the Foxes to an improbable Premier League title in 2016, but his focus now is on survival in SW6.

"It will be a very strange moment, a very emotional moment, but it's okay, that's football," he said in Tuesday's pre-match press conference. "It will be a good moment, sure, but we have to win.

"They are good memories because when you achieve something like that it makes everybody closer together.

"Every single match for us is very, very important. Of course I want to see good progress after Southampton, Chelsea, and now Leicester.

"For us, every match is a cup final. Our fans have to help us and be proud of us."

Several of Leicester's young English players have caught the eye this season, and Ranieri was full of praise for them, as well as manager Claude Puel.

"They're strong players," he admitted. "Ben Chilwell I remember very well, he's young but talented.

"Demarai Gray, I bought him from Birmingham after we played against them in a friendly match in pre-season and he caught my eye.

"He was fantastic and is getting better with every match. Now he plays in the Under-21 national team for England and I'm very pleased for him.

"[James] Maddison, I don't know him but he's a very, very good player, so well done on the recruitment.

"Puel is a very good manager who did a great job in France, and also at Leicester he's working very well."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/december/04/manager-press conference

WhiteJC

Team against Leicester 05/12
Back to the Cottage for a mid-week game against Leicester City

over on the forum we've been discussion the possible line-up to face them...

whitejc
In spells I thought we more than held our own against Chelsea, who'd have thought Chambers would turn in a "man of the match" performance after his fist few appearances?

Subs: Betts, Ream, MLM, Seri, Vietto, AK47

I'll be tough on MLM dropping him for Bryan however we bought him to fill the left back position? After Seri's performances for the last couple of games I think he'll be replaced, if Anguissa is fit then I'd use him failing that KMac

come over to the forum and join-in the discussion
http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=68678.0

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/wordpress/?p=514

WhiteJC

Team News

Claudio Ranieri has been pleased with Calum Chambers' performances in the heart of the Fulham midfield.

The Arsenal loanee is predominantly thought of as a defender, but has impressed in a more advanced role, winning both the BBC's and the Club's official Man of the Match awards in the SW6 derby.

"I spoke with Scott Parker and he told me he could play there," Ranieri revealed. "I believe he is a very good midfielder, he's intelligent tactically which is good for the team, and it's good for me to have this kind of player.

"He linked the defensive line and the forwards very well. He has good movement, he's very attentive."

There was good and bad news on the injury front ahead of the meeting with Ranieri's former side Leicester City.

Floyd Ayité came off the bench at Stamford Bridge at the weekend but will be absent on Wednesday, however on a more positive front, André Schürrle is back in contention after missing out on a Chelsea reunion.

"Ayité has a little problem with his groin and is not with us," Ranieri confirmed. "Coming back is Schürrle who's ready to play."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/december/04/team-news

WhiteJC

Claudio Ranieri press conference: Every word on facing Leicester, another fairy tale & more

Fulham news includes a full transcript from Claudio Ranieri's pre-Leicester press conference

Injury news?

"Ayite has a problem with his groin he won't be with us, Schurrle is ready to play."

Can you see a difference in your squad now?

"Day after day it's much better every time and of course the more important things are the result and for us it's very important.

"I hope it will be our match but every match is difficult and important and we know we have to fight until the end of the season."

Return of Leicester - special occasion

"I think we spoke a lot about the fairytale, now with the Chairman, Vichai, died the fairytale finished but the memories remain and the achievement and I am very sad for what happened and we have to continue in our life."

What will it mean to you?

"I don't know, it will be very strange.

"Very emotional moment, but it's okay that is football. It will be a good moment for sure but after we have to win."

How do you feel about your opposite number?

"He's a very good manager and he made a great job in France and also at Leicester. It's not easy but he is working very well."

Feel about young English core they have at Leicester?

"The are strong players, Chilwell I remember well he;s young but talented, Gray I buy him from Birmingham and played in a friendly in pre-season and he caught my eye, he was fantastic and he is getting better every match.

"Now he plays for the U21s for England I am very pleased.

"I don't know Maddison but he is a very good player, well done to the recruitment."

Former players relationship with you

"It's good memories, when you achieve something in the world because that was something not only in England, everybody grows closer together."

Expecting from the fans?

"Let me see and then I can speak after."

Chambers new position

"I spoke with Scott Parker and he told me he could play there and I believe he is very good. He's intelligent and it's good for the team and for me."

(Image: Justin Setterfield/Getty Images)

What impressed you most?

"The collective, he linked very well with the defensive line and the forwards and he has good movement, he is attentive."

Take each game as a cup final?

"Yes of course, every match is a cup final, we know and our fans must help us and be proud of us."

Chelsea game showed you made progress?

"Yes I showed my players what we did well, we made some mistakes but it's important to continue and watch on the TV what is wrong and improve during the training.

Slowly slowly I'm sure we clean everything."

Think you'd have chance to come back to Premier League and experience playing Leicester?

"I wanted to come back to the Premier League sooner or later, for me it's a good moment now after Chelsea to play Leicester."

Solve defensive crisis - close to a clean sheet?

"I don't know when it will arrive but we are working hard to make everything possible, sooner or later I'm sure, we are in the right way."

Offered 0-0 would you take it?

"It's important to make a point, 0-0 could be good, let me play and after I will tell you."

Every manager has a different way of setting up - feel players have grasped your methods?

"It's difficult to say one week, two weeks,one month, two months, of course the more I train and we play together, they improve, there are players who understand early and others must work some more.

"You must balance all the team, not only 11 but the 25 players."

Aleksandar Mitrovic - where do you rate him?

"He's very important, he's a fantastic goal scorer and you always think something can happen.

"For us, the players and team mates it's important."

Jorginho battles Aleksandar Mitrovic during Chelsea's win over Fulham (Photo by Justin Setterfield/Getty Images)

Leicester's unbeaten run

"I repeat, every game is very important.

"I want to see good progress after Southampton and Chelsea."

Do fairytales happen twice?

"It's difficult, maybe in 100 years, not now."

https://www.football.london/fulham-fc/claudio-ranieri-press-conference-every-15503378

WhiteJC

Claudio Ranieri: Leicester 'fairytale' is over but the memories remain

Claudio Ranieri has said the death of Leicester City chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha marked the end of the Leicester "fairytale" as he prepares to face his former side for the first time since he was sacked in 2017.

The Fulham manager comes up against Leicester and a string of his title-winning players at Craven Cottage on Wednesday night, when Fulham will be looking to move off the foot of the Premier League table.

"I think we spoke a lot about the fairytale," said Ranieri, who added that a story like Leicester's title win in 2015-16 may not happen again for a century. "Now the chairman, Vichai, has died the fairytale has finished, but the memories remain and the achievement. I am very sad for what happened and we have to continue in our life.

"It is not a match like all the others. Every time I face one of my ex teams - and now there are lots - there is always more emotion. Football for me is emotion. And Leicester is the club that gifted me a dream.

"It will be very strange, a very emotional moment, but it is OK. That is football. It will be a good moment for sure but after we have to win."

Under Claude Puel, Leicester have begun to rebuild with a young, English core as the team has gradually shifted towards a different style of play since Ranieri's departure.

"There are strong players," Ranieri said. "[Ben] Chilwell I remember well: he is young but talented. [Demarai] Gray, I buy him from Birmingham and played in a friendly in pre-season and he caught my eye.

"He was fantastic and is getting better every match. Now he plays for the under-21s for England I am very pleased. I do not know [James] Maddison but he is a very good player, well done to the recruitment."

Leicester are unbeaten in six games in all competitions and Ranieri knows that Fulham's leaky defence will need to be sturdy at Craven Cottage. The Italian said that he is beginning to see a difference in his squad as they adapt to his methods.

"Day after day it is much better every time," he said. "The more I train and the more we play together, they improve. There are players who understand early and others must work some more."

Ranieri will be boosted by the return to fitness of forward Andre Schurrle, who missed Sunday's defeat by Chelsea with a hamstring injury.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/12/04/claudio-ranieri-leicester-fairytale-memories-remain/

WhiteJC

The impact Scott Parker has had on Calum Chambers' resurrection in central midfield at Fulham

The Arsenal loanee has transformed himself into one of the best performers at the club

Calum Chambers has revitalised himself at Fulham in recent weeks in a new midfield role under Claudio Ranieri - with Scott Parker the brains behind his resurrection.

The Arsenal loanee struggled at first after making the move from north London to west in the summer and was in and out of the side under former boss Slavisa Jokanovic courtesy of some pretty dire performances.

He struggled massively at centre half against Watford and was torn apart at right back in Cardiff, but Chambers has shown mental strength to come back from those performances and flourish in a central midfield role he first played at Liverpool in Jokanovic's last game.

Since then, he's made the position his own with a strong showing against Southampton in Ranieri's first victory before putting in a man of the match performance in the Chelsea defeat at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.

Chambers has come a long way from that performance in South Wales in October, but Ranieri has revealed how it was Parker, the former Tottenham Hotspur man, who convinced him that the Arsenal loanee was able to play in midfield.

(Image: Justin Setterfield/Getty Images)

Ahead of the visit of Leicester City, Ranieri said: "I spoke with Scott Parker and he told me he could play there and I believe he is very good. He's intelligent and it's good for the team and for me.

"Collectively, he links very well with the defensive line and the forwards and he has good movement, he is attentive."

https://www.football.london/fulham-fc/impact-scott-parker-calum-chambers-15505140

WhiteJC

After Cyrus Christie's resurgence, do Fulham need Liverpool right back Nathaniel Clyne?

According to the Guardian, Liverpool right back Nathaniel Clyne is attracting the interest of Leicester City, Cardiff City, and Fulham for a potential loan deal.

With the report claiming Clyne prefers a move to Fulham, the Whites must consider if they truly need the 27-year-old at Craven Cottage.

Just a couple of weeks ago, such a question would have appeared absurd, but after the recent resurgence of Cyrus Christie, Fulham may be well-equipped at the right back position.

Christie and Manchester United loanee Timothy Fosu-Mensah started the season battling for the first choice spot, with Fosu-Mensah winning out early on. Yet a shoulder injury suffered by the Dutchman against Everton gifted Christie another chance, which he spectacularly failed to take advantage of.

The Irishman's performance against Arsenal as a wing back was simply dreadful, with Christie appearing completely off the pace when faced with the Gunners' dynamic attack.

Yet after Fosu-Mensah failed to impress after returning from injury, Christie was granted three straight starts against Liverpool, Southampton, and Chelsea.

Surprisingly, the Irish international appeared to banish his poor form and produced stellar displays, standing strong at Anfield, providing an attacking spark against Southampton, and expertly nullifying Eden Hazard versus Chelsea.

Nevertheless, the arrival of Nathaniel Clyne will add more depth at the right back position and will surely be welcomed by Claudio Ranieri.

But as a result of Cyrus Christie's uptick in form, Fulham may be better suited focusing on the centre-back and left back positions to shore up their leaky defence.

https://tbrfootball.com/after-cyrus-christies-resurgence-do-fulham-need-liverpool-right-back-nathaniel-clyne/

WhiteJC

Fulham v Leicester: Schurrle to return, key Foxes duo set to miss out

Fulham forward Andre Schurrle is available when Claudio Ranieri is reunited with Leicester on Wednesday.

Schurrle missed last Sunday's 2-0 loss at his former club Chelsea with a knock, but is fit again.

Fulham were improved when Ranieri swapped Ryan Sessegnon and Stefan Johansen for Floyd Ayite and Aboubakar Kamara at half-time at Stamford Bridge, but Ayite is out with a small groin problem.

Provisional squad: Bettinelli, Rico, Fabri, Fosu-Mensah, Christie, Odoi, Chambers, Mawson, Ream, Le Marchand, Bryan, R Sessegnon, Seri, Johansen, De La Torre, Kebano, S Sessegnon, Schurrle, Vietto, Mitrovic, Fonte, Kamara.

Jamie Vardy is a doubt for Leicester with an ongoing groin complaint.

The forward came off in the 72nd minute of Saturday's 2-0 win over Watford and will be assessed ahead of Wednesday's game.

Harry Maguire has returned to training but is unlikely to feature following his knee injury while Rachid Ghezzal (leg) also remains a doubt.

Provisional squad: Schmeichel, Ward, Jakupovic, Simpson, Morgan, Chilwell, Evans, Pereira, Soyuncu, Fuchs, Maddison, Albrighton, Gray, Silva, Mendy, Ndidi, Vardy, Choudhury, Ghezzal, Iheanacho, Diabate, Okazaki.

http://londonfootballnews.co.uk/fulham/fulham-v-leicester-schurrle-to-return-key-foxes-duo-set-to-miss-out/

WhiteJC

View from the Opposition – Fulham

View from the Opposition – Fulham

A bit about you:

Name: Michael Feelan

Current home town: London

Birthplace: London

How long have you supported your team? 28 years

Overview of your club:

Favourite thing about your home ground: Compactness creates a good atmosphere

Favourite match played by your team & why: 14 April 2001 and our 2-1 win at Huddersfield that saw our 33 year wait to return to the highest level of football over at last!

Favourite player of all time who played for your club: Louis Saha 53 goals in 117 games says it all

About our forthcoming match against you:

Your favourite current player in your squad and why?  Aleksandar Mitrovic for his goals

Player in your squad we should most fear and why? I wish I was saying 17/18 player of the season Tim Ream, but after injury and poor performances he will not figure, so I'll go for Aleksandar Mitrovic again for his goals

Player in our squad you most fear and why? Vardy if he plays

Up and coming prospect in your squad? Ryan Sessegnon

How do you think you'll do against us? Win 2-1 Claudio Ranieri's revenge!

General Questions:

Where do you think you'll finish this season?  Mid table – but survival first of all!

Who do you think will win the league? Man City

Which three teams do you think will get relegated from the Premiership? Burnley, Southampton and Huddersfield

Any other comments? We were all gutted about your Chairman – as that banner said at your game on Saturday .... he allowed us all to dream.

http://foxestrust.co.uk/6885/view-from-the-opposition-fulham

WhiteJC

Christmas Shopping

Get ready for the festive season with our Christmas Store now open.

With a wide range of gifts available for him and her, as well as a host of exciting goodies for young fans, you'll sure to find the perfect present for any Fulham fan.

Take advantage of our Three for Two offers, stocking fillers and Christmas jumpers all available to purchase today.

Make it a joyful one - don't miss out this Christmas and shop online or instore* today!

Supporters are advised to check the Christmas postal delivery information below.

*Stadium Store is open 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday and 11am-4pm on Sunday.

Shop online

Christmas Postal Delivery Arrangements

Please note that we will be sending out all ordered goods to the following destinations until 3pm of the day and date listed below.

Tuesday 4th December - Asia,Cyprus, Far East, Eastern Europe(Except Czech Republic , Poland and Slovakia).
    Wednesday 5th December - Caribbean, Central and South America.
    Friday 7th December - Australia, Greece and New Zealand.
    Tuesday 11th December - Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland.
    Wednesday 12th December - USA , Canada, Finland and Sweden.
    Thursday 13th December - Austria, Denmark, Iceland , Portugal, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland.
    Friday 14th December - Belgium, France , Ireland, Luxembourg

UK Final Posting Dates:

Monday 17th December - Royal Mail 48 - standard and tracked (3-5 working days).
    Wednesday 19th December - Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 working days).

Any purchases made after 3pm on the 19th December will not be despatched until 27th December.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/december/04/christmas-shopping

WhiteJC

Fulham, Crystal Palace join race for Nantes forward Emiliano Sala?

Fulham boss Claudio Ranieri has reportedly decided to try to secure a reunion with Nantes forward Emiliano Sala.

Ranieri was recently appointed as the new boss of the Cottagers, and the Italian is expected to be active in the transfer market during January.

According to The Mirror, Ranieri has indicated that he would like to bring in Sala, having worked with the striker during his time at Nantes last season.

The 28-year-old is in demand having already netted 11 goals in Ligue 1 during the current campaign, and with just over 18 months remaining on his contract.

Roy Hodgson is also said to be keen on a deal for the Argentine due to Crystal Palace's problems in front of goal during the new campaign.

Everton, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Leicester City and West Ham United have all previously been linked with an approach for the frontman.

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/fulham/transfer-talk/news/fulham-palace-join-race-for-sala_343368.html

WhiteJC

Cottage Talk: The Player Ratings Show With Max Cohen
Take a listen to a podcast that focuses on Fulham Football Club.

Photo by Mike Hewitt/Getty Images

During the show, we discussed the ratings and commentary of Ryan O'Donovan from Football.London for Fulham against Chelsea. Co-host Max Cohen commented on his ratings, and also shared his own.

You can also listen to the show by following this link...
https://cottagersconfidential.sbnation.com/2018/12/4/18125880/cottage-talk-the-player-ratings-show-with-max-cohen

WhiteJC

Christmas at the Cottage

Supporters are advised that an initial batch of tickets for next week's Christmas at the Cottage event have now been redeemed.

A final – limited - allocation of tickets will be made available from 11am on Wednesday 5th December – with both Season Ticket Holders and Members able to access up to four tickets each at this time.

Subject to availability, any remaining tickets will open up to all supporters from 1pm on Wednesday 5th December.

Fans will be able to secure tickets online at fulhamfc.com/tickets or by calling the Ticket Office on 0203 871 0810 (option 2).

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/december/04/initial-christmas-tickets-redeemed

WhiteJC

Ranieri expects 'emotional moment' against former side Leicester

(Reuters) - Fulham manager Claudio Ranieri said Wednesday's Premier League encounter with former side Leicester City will be a strange and emotional experience.

Ranieri, who helped Leicester defy 5,000-1 odds to win the league title in the 2015-16 campaign, faces the club for the first time since he was sacked last year.

Fulham are bottom of the table with eight points from 14 games and face a tough task against a Leicester side who are eighth with 21 points.

"It'll be very strange. Very emotional moment, but it's OK. That is football. It will be a good moment, for sure, but we have to win," Ranieri, who took charge of Fulham after Slavisa Jokanovic's sacking last month, told reporters.

Ranieri had an immediate impact as Fulham beat Southampton 3-2 in his first game in charge before they were brought back down to earth with a 2-0 loss to Chelsea, another of Ranieri's former sides.

The Italian said his team had to change their approach to the busy December period which also includes games against Manchester United, West Ham United, Newcastle United, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Huddersfield Town.

"Every match is a cup final. Our fans must help us and we must make them proud of us," Ranieri added.

"I want to see progress after Southampton and Chelsea... the more we play together they (players) improve, there are players who understand early and others must work some more."

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-england-ful-lei-preview/ranieri-expects-emotional-moment-against-former-side-leicester-idUKKBN1O32HL?rpc=401&;