watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Haven’t contributed to the board for a while

Started by terryr, December 06, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

I've been derilict in my " view from" duties as I have been travelling.
Thank goodness for the "Just Back" Peabody notes and all the other comments regarding the current apparent revival in team spirit.
I watched the full game v Leicester replay at 6 am this morning after a jet lagged 5 am arrival from Seoul this morning.
Slap head.. your tele box recommendation comes in handy at the strangest times!
The point is all of the comments on the board( well most of them anyway) gave me a bloody good perspective on what's happening with FFC
FOF is the best forum in the PL.
I've looked through most of them over the past 10 or so years doing the view from posts.
Well done mods!!!!
Terryr

terryr

Well maybe not 10 years when I think about it but you get the just of what I mean.
Everyone who isn't a Mod... think about what. They do to keep this board alive.
It's a fairly thankless job and requires plenty of thoughtful work we all benefit from.or don't think about it all..... just be thankful that this board works as well as it does and reflect on why that is

Friendsoffulham

The Forum has been running for over 10 years now, about, 10 years and 8 months to be exact.

We launched when the Offal was on the brink collapse or, when if failed to be Moderated correctly.

When the Club did do away with the Offal, they launched something called Cottage Corner, a bit like MySpace, which wasn't popular with the fans, and didn't last very long.

Friends of Fulham was launched at the right time, there was a need, fans wanted it, and we managed to fill that void with a well-balanced, but friendly place for FFC fans to congregate.

Don't get us wrong, it took a lot of hard work, it wasn't easy, Forums don't just spring up from the ground, and in the early days, many people, including its members, helped to get us where we are today.

Social media attracts the biggest audiences theses days, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs, Vlogs, Pods etc, but, we've stood the test of time, and still remain a fans favourite.

Unlike social media, Friends of Fulham doesn't have to constantly push content to attract people, it's members create that, and it's genuine FFC content, no click-bait.

We've looked at ways to improve the Forum, however, in some situations, it's a case of don't fix what already works for people.

kiwian

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

Sting of the North

Agree with everything said here. This may be the least toxic forum I have seen. Thanks to everyone involved!

Bill2

Board is really constructive, gives us a chance to vent our frustrations and express joy. Good work by moderators to make sure we all keep within boundaries. Keep up the good work.