News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Odoi and Seri should be permanently dropped.

Started by ChesterTheTabby, December 15, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

JoelH5

Yeah Odoi especially needs to go. Can't take much more of this
I was there, standing in the Putney end

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Milo

Turning on Odoi after he's played out of his skin all season..?

Vinnieffc

Seri-ously bloody awful. AK47 firing blanks. Odoi? O-dear.  TC looking alone and shell-shocked.  The rest below average bar the keeper who genuinely seems to give a f@@k.  Terrible to watch . Embarrassing even. I usually am glass half full but that was appalling.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Milo on December 15, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

I see we have been watching different week-in and week-out performances for a team that has 9 points, conceded 42 goals, and consistently gifts the opposition goals.

Vinnieffc

Odoi may as well have gift wrapped the first..

ChesterTheTabby

To all posters, I may be harsh on Odoi, he's a warrior and a great steward to our club (still not good enough at this level), but Seri.... he's got to be dropped.

Milo

Quote from: maoconnor on December 15, 2018, 06:34:15 PM
Quote from: Milo on December 15, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

I see we have been watching different week-in and week-out performances for a team that has 9 points, conceded 42 goals, and consistently gifts the opposition goals.

Our results mean Odoi is rubbish?

We paid £1m for him and he's patched a big whole in our defence so far this season. Would've been worse (as grim as that sounds) without him.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Milo

Quote from: maoconnor on December 15, 2018, 06:58:14 PM
To all posters, I may be harsh on Odoi, he's a warrior and a great steward to our club (still not good enough at this level), but Seri.... he's got to be dropped.

Ah didn't see this, sorry!

Nick Bateman

Odoi does give 100% as he did last season but was at fault for first goal committing himself.  Johansson looked worse than Seri, in my opinion, and Christie constantly cuts inside before contemplating a cross while our forwards are waiting for the ball.

Ranieri playing 3 strikers was positive, unfortunately Shirley was the invisible man.  Fulham were better today and it was a decent display, West Spam took their few chances and Fulham didn't take their many.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

fulhamben

Quote from: Vinnieffc on December 15, 2018, 06:36:20 PM
Odoi may as well have gift wrapped the first..
yep, there was no way ream mawson or Rico would of stopped it after the cross
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Matt10

Quote from: Nick Bateman on December 15, 2018, 07:48:06 PM
Odoi does give 100% as he did last season but was at fault for first goal committing himself.  Johansson looked worse than Seri, in my opinion, and Christie constantly cuts inside before contemplating a cross while our forwards are waiting for the ball.

Ranieri playing 3 strikers was positive, unfortunately Shirley was the invisible man.  Fulham were better today and it was a decent display, West Spam took their few chances and Fulham didn't take their many.

How was Schurrle the invisible man? He set up Cairney, and had two very close shots for us. Our wingers do not track back in our counter-attack system. If they do, it's staggered where opposite side stays up and the other drops to only the top of the box.

I know Schurrle is a popular target, but he was part of the group that created those multiple chances that we could not convert in the first half.

bigalffc

Quote from: maoconnor on December 15, 2018, 06:58:14 PM
Agree with dropping Seri but Odoi is trying at least
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Deeping_white

What exactly did Seri do wrong today, over and above anyone else on the pitch?

DevonFFC

Quote from: Deeping_white on December 15, 2018, 07:59:55 PM

Ermmmm, he had a very good pass completion rate, put himself about, started some good attacking plays... no in fact let's just blame Seri and also Zambo because they cost a lot.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: DevonFFC on December 15, 2018, 08:02:21 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on December 15, 2018, 07:59:55 PM

Ermmmm, he had a very good pass completion rate, put himself about, started some good attacking plays... no in fact let's just blame Seri and also Zambo because they cost a lot.

Could you please find his pass completion rate and post it here? I am calling your bluff on his pass completion rate.

Tezer

Ranieri picked the wrong back 4 today. Ream should not have been centre back and Odoi should not have been right back. It took him 45 minutes to realise but to his credit he corrected his error of judgement.

Seri is tidy BUT look where he is for the goals. Look where he is for the Manchester United goals. I assume he couldn't be bothered rather than he doesn't have the ability. It would be charitable to say he is marking space because actually wasn't marking at all. He needs to up his game.

Its a pity AK doesn't have a brain because he could be a good player.

The team played well today first half and half the second half. All is not doom. BUT Ranieri has to pick the right team. And Seri needs to put some effort in