News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Odoi and Seri should be permanently dropped.

Started by ChesterTheTabby, December 15, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@jolslover

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on December 15, 2018, 09:12:54 PM
And driving forward or in close quarters, Anguissa  ends up inevitably losing the ball...he has zero football intelligence, no pace, no goal scoring threat, no defensive awareness and at 27 million was overpriced by about 25 million based on his performances in a Fulham shirt.

Kamara I would say has zero footballing intelligence. Anguissa may be below average. But zero is harsh. No pace is also harsh, I would say he is not the fastest of players but his agility and strength in tandem can compensate for his lack of speed. Goal scoring threat perhaps true but not his job. Defensive awareness is the area I have been most surprised by him (I thought he would be a lot better defensively) but I have not written him off yet.
STH H3

AnOldBrownie

Has Anguissa played with the new Chambers?  I mean..we just saw Chambers partnered with Seri.

It wasn't poor...but it wasn't best.

I'd like to see

Rico

Christie, Odoi, Mawson, MLM
AK47, Chambers, Anguissa, Sess
Cairney Mitro

See if we're better defensively with that squad.

filham

We were wel on top for the first 15 minutes and had we taken our chances in that period the result could have been different'
Thought we were as good as them but it is goals that count and we couldn't score.

Odoi is fast , jumps high , works hard, almost has pace but is proving to be just a little accident prone.

David I

Quote from: maoconnor on December 15, 2018, 08:11:10 PM
Quote from: DevonFFC on December 15, 2018, 08:02:21 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on December 15, 2018, 07:59:55 PM
What exactly did Seri do wrong today, over and above anyone else on the pitch?

Ermmmm, he had a very good pass completion rate, put himself about, started some good attacking plays... no in fact let's just blame Seri and also Zambo because they cost a lot.

Could you please find his pass completion rate and post it here? I am calling your bluff on his pass completion rate.
Good shout.....  watching Seri off the ball rather than just highlights gives a better picture. No way his pass completion - first touch quality are average.
All I heard today was Seri FFS, and Odoi again!? And you don't have to listen too hard as no one sings.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: @jolslover on December 15, 2018, 09:18:44 PM
And driving forward or in close quarters, Anguissa  ends up inevitably losing the ball...he has zero football intelligence, no pace, no goal scoring threat, no defensive awareness and at 27 million was overpriced by about 25 million based on his performances in a Fulham shirt.

Kamara I would say has zero footballing intelligence. Anguissa may be below average. But zero is harsh. No pace is also harsh, I would say he is not the fastest of players but his agility and strength in tandem can compensate for his lack of speed. Goal scoring threat perhaps true but not his job. Defensive awareness is the area I have been most surprised by him (I thought he would be a lot better defensively) but I have not written him off yet.

Kamara has hardly been played.  One would say Seri looked a lightweight, luxury player but today one did see a spark.  Kamara is wild and crazy but he can score goals, attacks defenders and adds another dimension that Shirley is supposed to and help Mitro upfront.  Kamara's endeavour was admirable to watch today - Fulham were majorly unlucky but it was down to our finishing and theirs.

We have no moral and Spam were on crest of a wave, which was the difference.  But Ranieri called a good team and I like what I see.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

@jolslover

Quote from: Nick Bateman on December 15, 2018, 09:46:13 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on December 15, 2018, 09:18:44 PM

Kamara has hardly been played.  One would say Seri looked a lightweight, luxury player but today one did see a spark.  Kamara is wild and crazy but he can score goals, attacks defenders and adds another dimension that Shirley is supposed to and help Mitro upfront.  Kamara's endeavour was admirable to watch today - Fulham were majorly unlucky but it was down to our finishing and theirs.

We have no moral and Spam were on crest of a wave, which was the difference.  But Ranieri called a good team and I like what I see.

Kamara is wild, is crazy, attacks defenders, and does add another dimension. None of this changes the fact he has no footballing brain. I think he is a good impact sub to bring on to run at tired defenders. But would rather have Schurrle starting.
STH H3

Nero

Lets face it get Odoi out first, at fault for so many goals the first today sliding in instead of staying on his feet, the first at Chelsea for not playing the ball first time and then when he did a poor pass putting seri in trouble instead of switching to the other side of the pitch, the stupid trying to play offside at Liverpool . The bloke a liability at this level, sick of his inability to do the simple things right.

Yes he runs around a lot normally becuase he's out of position or on his backside and someone has to move over to cover

Woolly Mammoth

Odoi s commitment and workrate and desire is there for all to see. But sadly he is now out of his depth, and is now become a liability, I know it sounds harsh, but in our predicament, everything has to be dissected.
It's a shame the likes of big time Charlie Schurrie does not possess some of Odoi s qualities in how to compete. I would off load him back to where he came from.
Ranairi must by now gathered enough information on the players he can rely on, and the ones like Schurrie he cannot rely on. Coupled with picking a point up at Newcastle, another v Wolves, and maybe just maybe three v Huddersfield, and add a minimum of 4 experienced quality players with a heart beat from the Premier League to our first team, we will stand a fighting chance of surviving, at the expense of three from probably these four.
Huddersfield Town, Cardiff City, Burnley and Southampton.
But we will need to beat all of those in our return matches, and that will be no picnic.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

toshes mate

There was a lot of Christmas dreaming going on yesterday, and I, for one will scapegoat nobody in the side apart from saying that if Odoi's heart could be cloned and transplanted into every FFC player on the pitch yesterday bar less than a handful we would have made a better job of it.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Milo on December 15, 2018, 06:26:24 PM
Turning on Odoi after he's played out of his skin all season..?

No doubt. The club does not have a RB that is not a liability. This is completely on the mgmt team. Dennis doesn't belong out there, it is his 3rd best position across the back line. We all know that. Maybe CR will put Sess or MLM over there. The club can't patch together a cross from the right anyways. Might as well see if there is anyone who can slow the tidal wave of action coming down that side every match from the opposition. 

alfie

Odoi and Seri keep getting blamed for defeat, but what about our so called goal scorers, how many chances have they missed that potentially could have won us games.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't