News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It's ok, don't panic - we've got a new manager?!

Started by David I, December 15, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David I

Glad it's working out with the new manager - hope all those on this board are happy to get rid of Jokanovic ....
Surely the messiah Ranieri cane do better with the same squad that Tony Khan forced on him.
But the club have invested £100 million - not very wisely!!
Seri needs time ..... yeah - a friggin lot of it.
Fuming 😡😡😡

Only Me

Quote from: David I on December 15, 2018, 06:06:22 PM
Glad it's working out with the new manager - hope all those on this board are happy to get rid of Jokanovic ....
Surely the messiah Ranieri cane do better with the same squad that Tony Khan forced on him.
Fuming 😡😡😡

Dilly Ding, Dilly Gone

The Rock

I do think everyone all over the pitch is making up for the 3 PL standard defenders that we forgot to sign last window.

It's Tony Khan's money; if he wants to make bad decisions, there is nothing we can do about it.

David I

But it's not just his money..... it's us, week in week out. And without the disposable income the khants have?!

The Enclosurite

¡COYW!

sarvenpa

It is obvious now that no coach in heaven or hell can save this team (present)  from relegation.
Just hoping we are not mathematically too far away during january.

What might save us during spring is 3 team that are as bad or worse.

Luffy86

nose returns

0001.jpeg%
Fuming 😡😡😡

It's the line from the old  Startrekking song
It's wose than that he's dead Jim

Aaron

Fuming 😡😡😡

I'm very confident Joka wouldn't have been able to turn it around either given the restrictions he was working under.

If you can't replace the squad and you're on course for almost certain relegation anyway, then what harm is there in changing the coach?  Yes, I think we all know the coach probably wasn't at fault for where we find ourselves, but it was the only card left to play really.

In terms of management credentials we're arguably in a better place now anyway as at the end of the day Ranieri won the Premier League with Leicester, Slav never did that.

We're going to need the stars to align in January and for the teams around us to continue failing to win to have any chance of survival regardless of who we have as manager/coach.

fulhamben

I can't defend the manager today after that team selection. It's like slavisa never left
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

IKnowNothing

Some people just need to learn the hard way. Sadly its continuing to get harder and more embarrassing for the Khan's. I suggest they listen to Mr Ranieri and give him what he needs, within reason, this January.

They then need to build a solid business core based on a Director of Football. With a scouting department that includes football experience and analytics, but is NOT run just by analytics. Then let the DOF choose the manager who plays the style of Football that he recruits players for. The wheel does not have to be reinvented. Just copy it! The right people in the right job.

Tony is not the guy to run this team. He needs experience. If his dad wants to finance his education by running the club well......................

WindyCity

Quote from: Luffy86 on December 15, 2018, 07:24:56 PM
Oh well, I enjoyed the championship anyway

I enjoyed it too.  That doesn't mean I want to live in it!

JoelH5

One more win for the teams around us and we could be 6 points adrift. Seeing as we're on 9 points after 17 games looks pretty much like game over.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Denver Fulham

We can moan all we want about the quality of the players, but Tony didn't start Odoi at RB and Cairney at RM in a 4-4-2. That was ridiculous, and both goals came directly from that decision.