watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Let’s not single out any individuals

Started by fulhamexmouth, December 15, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamexmouth

Because they were all dreadful! For the first 10 minutes I had real hope this evening, right up until the missed 1 on 1 by Kamara. I genuinely can't see where another win will come from this season. The lack of fight in this team is unbelievable. I hate to be so negative but can anyone see any positives to take from this evening?

sunburywhite

I mat be condemmed to hell but what has Cairney does this season?

More one legged than Long John Silver
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Aaron

There was one big postive for me tonight.  My stream stopped working about the time Seri got substitued.

nose returns

Quote from: fulhamexmouth on December 15, 2018, 07:15:46 PM
Because they were all dreadful! For the first 10 minutes I had real hope this evening, right up until the missed 1 on 1 by Kamara. I genuinely can't see where another win will come from this season. The lack of fight in this team is unbelievable. I hate to be so negative but can anyone see any positives to take from this evening?

I am singling out tony khan's transfer insanity.
That is what is doing for us.
We lost a brilliant manager because of it
And got a second rate one instead. Ok maybe not that bad but he certainly is less good.... i love the khan's honestly but they should not be in control of transfers because they really are way out of theiir depth in that respect

bill taylors apprentice

Some are going through the motions and that's being kind.

Some are just not good enough.

And some are just taking the pi$$.

There may be the odd player who is decent and trying but I can't see him through all the crap!

fulhamben

I'm gonna single them out. If I never see schurrle Seri and ream in a fulham shirt again then I'll be a happy man
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Spirit of 2000

Quote from: sunburywhite on December 15, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

Cairney was one of our best players today. Far better than Odoi, Seri, Schurrle amongst others

Mince n Tatties

I'm getting Schurlle a bike for Xmas,in the hope he cycles back to Dortmund... Don't think he wants to be here really,thinks he too good for us.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on December 15, 2018, 07:37:42 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on December 15, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

Cairney was one of our best players today. Far better than Odoi, Seri, Schurrle amongst others

Really? If you think that all I can say is .......... its a funny old game!

JoelH5

Quote from: fulhamben on December 15, 2018, 07:36:30 PM
I'm gonna single them out. If I never see schurrle Seri and ream in a fulham shirt again then I'll be a happy man

Add the joke in your profile picture to that list. Absolute clown.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

fulhamben

Quote from: JoelH5 on December 15, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

oh I see, I'm a clown for not wanting crap players to play for us again. So I presuming you are  QPR fan on the wum then.

Matt10

Odoi cannot play RB again. Simple. He hasn't played there last season, and now 2 matches back-to-back and it is clear. At fault for both chances that led to goals. Sliding near a player is not the same as sliding into the ball. Then, on the second, he's not stepped up for the obvious cross, and because of all that time Mawson has to step forward to cut off a runner, while he leaves Ream to fend for himself against Chicarito.

It's a chain reaction, but more like a virus, and Dennis Odoi at the RB spot is that virus. Sorry to say.

Also, within context, if Kamara converts 2 out of the 4 chances he has, it's a different story. However, he cracked under the pressure, and that is that.

AnOldBrownie

:plus one:

Dennis Odoi at CB isn't a problem.   Other than Mawson...and MLM...Odoi is the 3rd if not 2nd best CB on the squad.   

That doesn't mean he's starting 11 good.  He's doing a job, and there are bigger problems on the squad than Odoi at CB.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 15, 2018, 07:39:51 PM
I'm getting Schurlle a bike for Xmas,in the hope he cycles back to Dortmund... Don't think he wants to be here really,thinks he too good for us.

I think Seri does too. Most just not good enough and TC looks sadly bewildered by what's going on around him. Not Joka or Ranieri fault. It's the crap weird naive uneducated stupid directionless transfer policy that it's obvious somebody who doesn't understand football has implemented but yes men too bollocking scared to say the emperor's wearing no clothes behaving like sheep stuck in the headlights..

Deeping_white

Quote from: fulhamben on December 15, 2018, 07:46:51 PM

oh I see, I'm a clown for not wanting crap players to play for us again. So I presuming you are  QPR fan on the wum then.

You're blinkered to an atrocious defender costing us points every single week, both goals his fault

Spirit of 2000

You're right Odoi isn't good enough but the difference is he's a championship standard player who we paid 1 million for ... Schurrle is a World cup winner on mega bucks and Seri & Anguissa cost 50 million and are on big money. Expectations do play a part and whilst Odoi tries hard he will never be better than a backup player at this level. The other 3 clowns we should expect a LOT more from.

fulhamben

Quote from: Deeping_white on December 15, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

You're blinkered to an atrocious defender costing us points every single week, both goals his fault
? Not blinkered at all. If we had a better right centre back or right back then I'd be all for dropping odoi. Unfortunately we don't at the moment. And that still doesn't negate that players like ream shouldn't be near the team, unless we have already resigned our self to relegation, and just want him to stick around for the championship next season

Matt10

Quote from: fulhamben on December 15, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

? Not blinkered at all. If we had a better right centre back or right back then I'd be all for dropping odoi. Unfortunately we don't at the moment. And that still doesn't negate that players like ream shouldn't be near the team, unless we have already resigned our self to relegation, and just want him to stick around for the championship next season

It's about who consistently switches off a match. The reality is, it's Odoi. Every single match he seems to have moments that switch off. In the championship, he can get away with it, in the prem, and with a system that is not built on our wingers tracking back to help, he's going to be exposed. That is exactly what has happened.

For Ream, this match, still trying to figure out where specifically he did anything wrong. I'd love some examples so I can look them up though.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Matt10 on December 15, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

It's about who consistently switches off a match. The reality is, it's Odoi. Every single match he seems to have moments that switch off. In the championship, he can get away with it, in the prem, and with a system that is not built on our wingers tracking back to help, he's going to be exposed. That is exactly what has happened.

For Ream, this match, still trying to figure out where specifically he did anything wrong. I'd love some examples so I can look them up though.

What's your opinion on Seri?

And how did Odoi switch off in the first half?   He went for a tackle that he lost (he went for the tackle because the attacker had a step on him)...and he didn't defend a cross well enough.  He wasn't switched off.   He got beat, which is going to happen.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Matt10 on December 15, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

I agree with this, Odoi is often very guilty of playing poor passes which play the team into trouble.

He has been a good servent but as with many players this season the prem is such a step up that many are being seen for the quality that they are... championship