watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Getting more and more depressed

Started by Berserker, December 15, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

I feel really depressed about Fulham at the moment. It is getting worse week on week. Am I the only one that gets this emotional

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Wingnut

Nope, I'm in the same boat. I'm totally fed up with it. I see no light at the end of this tunnel if I'm being honest. You just can't operate in a league like this or any top league in Europe if you continue to make silly mistakes like we do.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

sarvenpa

JoelH5

I'm doing my best to stop caring. Every weekend is being ruined by these clowns and I'm paying for the privilige. No more. Who gives a poo 
I was there, standing in the Putney end

davew

Quote from: Berserker on December 15, 2018, 07:29:16 PM
I feel really depressed about Fulham at the moment. It is getting worse week on week. Am I the only one that gets this emotional

I think most people on here will know my verdict! Except we are not getting worse, we are just not getting any better! Already have my doubts about the new manager, poor starting team selections but there again he hasn't got much to work with!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Vinnieffc

Nope. I'd drop them all bar Rico and maybe Chambers. The summer signings straight on the January transfer market to sell at a loss but cut the wage bill. Let's  blood the reserves, get relegated, cut our losses and  build better for the premises in 3-4 years time. In the meantime continue with the Riverside development as a huge growth for the local community as well as the club and all the financial benefits that go with it.

davew

Quote from: Vinnieffc on December 15, 2018, 07:37:24 PM
Nope. I'd drop them all bar Rico and maybe Chambers. The summer signings straight on the January transfer market to sell at a loss but cut the wage bill. Let's  blood the reserves, get relegated, cut our losses and  build better for the premises in 3-4 years time. In the meantime continue with the Riverside development as a huge growth for the local community as well as the club and all the financial benefits that go with it.
+1
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

terryr

Fernhurst

Quote from: sarvenpa on December 15, 2018, 07:32:03 PM
No you are not :(

:plus one:

Feels like I've been transported back in time to 1968.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

ffc73

IMO we are getting worse by the week.  Irrelevant I know but I preferred losing with style under Joka than losing with little idea &/or idea under CR

I fear for us most for next season. This season has already been lost. Mathematic or not

georgiajohn

Its getting pretty hard to be optimistic, a lot of these players should not be playing premier football, and to be ho
nest they are not.

ScalleysDad

Hey Mrs B,
Don't get too depressed over yet another defeat. Save it until the end of January😎😱x

WhiteJC

I'm the same as you only now I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel, at least if we still had Joka' we could look forward to a better 2nd half of the season, but with the tinker man in charge I can't see us getting a clean sheet all season let alone winning another game.

In all of my years of supporting Fulham I've always had some belief, I have been too often proved wrong in that belief, I only hope I'm wrong now. I don't care if we're in the Premiership or Division 4 (or whatever its called now) I just want my team to give a good account of themselves, win loose or draw, I don't know when I'm going to see that again?

BedsFFC

Quote from: davew on December 15, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

I think most people on here will know my verdict! Except we are not getting worse, we are just not getting any better! Already have my doubts about the new manager, poor starting team selections but there again he hasn't got much to work with!

You've been like that for 40 years Dave

Neil D

The season is over.  We may not get relegated with Derby's worst ever points total (13, I think) but that's about it for optimism.   We'll have some parachute money but moat of that will go on paying PL wages to deadweight we can't unload at the end of the season. 

Fernhurst

What is our Chairman thinking?

"Not that bloody relegation thingy again"
Must ring Ali and put a rocket up his ####
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Luka

The championship was great fun.
We can look forward to the playoffs again and maybe another visit to Wembley.
No Crappy Sunday KO times.
More games.
And we get to win some of them !!!
Cheer up fella.

filham

Quote from: Wingnut on December 15, 2018, 07:31:50 PM
Nope, I'm in the same boat. I'm totally fed up with it. I see no light at the end of this tunnel if I'm being honest. You just can't operate in a league like this or any top league in Europe if you continue to make silly mistakes like we do.
And continue to miss chances, we missed a few early in the game before West Ham scored.