watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A Disgrace

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, December 15, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

The owners have not learnt a bloody thing, since our relegation from the Premier League in 2014.

An inexperienced DOF, who has zero experience of top flight football, who has spent 100M quid, on what I call a bunch of 'Rolls-Royce' players, without spreading the love over the whole squad.

Who in their right mind, believes that we can compete with the likes of Odoi, Ream, Christie, Kamara etc, in one of the best leagues in the World, and complain when we ship goals like we've been doing?

Think many fans were blinkered by the signings of Scurrle, Siri etc, but on a whole, we have a really poor unbalanced squad, and I'm finding myself getting more and more wound up as I write this.

Not saying that Slav had his faults, but, we fought bloody hard to get up last season, for what? An absolute toothache of a season, and one that will continue to torment us, right to the bitter end.

If we are relegated, I really hope Shahid removes Tony from his position as DOF, and has nothing to do with this Club further more.

Merry Christmas!

Woolly Mammoth

Let's hope it's a Happier New Year, especially in the January Window, otherwise we will be relegated by the end of February at this rate.
By the way I agree with you.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

JoelH5

We're just a play thing for his son so don't hold your breath
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Statto

For me it's just criminal that we are going into Premier League games with today's back 4

Bryan - Championship player last year
Odoi - Championship player last year
Ream - Championship player last year
Christie (sub) - Championship player last year
Mawson - relegated last year

nose returns

Quote from: Statto on December 15, 2018, 10:36:22 PM
For me it's just criminal that we are going into Premier League games with today's back 4

Bryan - Championship player last year
Odoi - Championship player last year
Ream - Championship player last year
Christie (sub) - Championship player last year
Mawson - relegated last year

and mawsom arrived injured

toshes mate

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on December 15, 2018, 09:54:54 PM
The owners have not learnt a bloody thing, since our relegation from the Premier League in 2014.

An inexperienced DOF, who has zero experience of top flight football, who has spent 100M quid, on what I call a bunch of 'Rolls-Royce' players, without spreading the love over the whole squad.
I have singled out these two quotes because I increasingly doubt the Khans believed we would win at Wembley.  There was supposed to be a Plan A and a Plan B, the former for defeat at Wembley and running into several A4 pages, and the latter hastily written on toilet paper saying the whole team will go on a paid trip to the USA to celebrate.  All the trials and tribulations were forgotten at Wembley, and it was only well into the season that the Khans woke up to the error of their ways.   Even then they failed, once again, to make the correct decision.