watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cock-eyed optimism

Started by Southcoastffc, December 15, 2018, 10:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

From the BBC "Despite conceding 42 goals in 17 Premier League games, Fulham remain only three points adrift of safety."   049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

BedsFFC

Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 15, 2018, 10:17:15 PM
From the BBC "Despite conceding 42 goals in 17 Premier League games, Fulham remain only three points adrift of safety."   049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

It is the one glint of light

SP

I must be one of a very small group who actually believes we'll avoid relegation.  Roll on May to find if I'm right!

Woolly Mammoth

I am angry and frustrated and but I shall not concede we will be relegated until we are mathematically kippered.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

David I

Just put me in Woolworths window and call me fatty

Southcoastffc

Quote from: SP on December 15, 2018, 10:19:59 PM
I must be one of a very small group who actually believes we'll avoid relegation.  Roll on May to find if I'm right!
Actually, so do I. If only one of our first half chances had gone in before they scored........ Fine margins.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Jimpav

This will be a slow painful death, drawn out by the ineptitude of the bottom 6. Don't fear though, we will finish bottom.

:merry christmas:

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Jimpav on December 15, 2018, 11:06:06 PM

This will be a slow painful death, drawn out by the ineptitude of the bottom 6. Don't fear though, we will finish bottom.

:merry christmas:

We could end up finishing lower than bottom, and I say that from the bottom of my heart, or is it from the heart of my bottom.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.