watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The khans are wonderful

Started by nose returns, December 15, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose returns

I believe our owner is wonderful. He has shown real commitment and even passion, i have full respect

But there is always a but

They do not seem to want to learn. Year on year they make the same mistakes and persist as if somehow the end result will turn out different. Clearly i am referring to transfer policy, £100M wasted more or less. Only mitro is really worth the money, the rest are not. We all know that. Madison was the same price as seri... our guys wouldn't have picked him.

We had a wonderful manager and now do not. It was not his fault he had such a poor squad, we all know that too. And yet at liverpool we saw a genuine chink of light, the move of xhambers to CM was a masterstroke... and what do we do, sack him, for the DOF errors.

We are doomed this season, we haveca manager that said he would sort the defence, that has failed and not even close to improving, 11 in 5 games, could have been worse. He plays our best midfielder massively out of position, to accomodate the waste of money  seri.  If i was sess i would have a transfer request written on monday, he is much too good for this.

What does the ceo do? He lives a charmed life, he should be intervening.
I could do twice as a good a job for half the money.

The khans simply have to wake up and smell the coffee, i love them, i want them to do well, but they have to get a new way of bringing new players

hovewhite

Can't see player recruitment changing anytime soon as TK is going nowhere he's shads eyes and ears.

the nutflush

Eyes and ears are worth nothing if your head is up your ass.

hovewhite

Quote from: the nutflush on December 16, 2018, 08:15:44 AM
Eyes and ears are worth nothing if your head is up your ass.
very true haha,(love it ha ha)

toshes mate

Quote from: hovewhite on December 16, 2018, 08:13:42 AM
Can't see player recruitment changing anytime soon as TK is going nowhere he's shads eyes and ears.
Dad wants son to do well.  Nothing wrong with that.  Dad buys son an expensive present.  Nothing wrong with that.  Son repeats mistakes ad nauseum.  Dad continually ignores son's mistakes and removes any irritants his son may identify.  Things get so bad they start to implode.  We supporters are caught in the shrapnel and start asking vexed questions far too late in this venture. 

Will the serious prospect of relegation make a difference to Dad's judgement or has this never been a serious project to lift the Club to the heights achieved by its former owner?  If we are relegated will the Riverside development be put on hold?