watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The bookies predict

Started by SP, December 16, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Either Cardiff or ourselves will fill the final relegation place with Huddersfield bottom then Burnley. I can only think that's based on Mr Khan spending again. Goodness knows where they'll find the required players in the Winter window?

Woolly Mammoth

These players are nearer than you think,  if the recruitment team try looking away from their stats and computers for five minutes.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

the nutflush

There are some really crap teams around.  We only have to be better than three of them.  Got my Xmas wish list but I fear the stats men in charge don't believe in Santa.

nose returns

fulham will go down.
sad but inevitable.
the change of manager guaranteed that
i have zero faith the transfer team has the first idea what needs to be done and who to bring in, that is given we bring in anyone. and if we did it needs to be within a  few days of the transfer window opening not the last. if we wait for the last day not just down but perhaps with record low points and record high goals against.

apparently betts was the problem, so we got rico, result, no change, then the manager, so we changed him, result no change, the defence isn't remotly better, and worse yet we are playing our best player miles out of position. cairney just has to play deep and central, if seri has to play, and he shouldn't, then he needs to play in a very much more advanced roll.
i am not sure i believe the sess injury   

Statto

I think we now have 3 games to save our season. Newcastle, Huddersfield, Wolves.

9 pts and I will be optimistic about us staying up.

6/7 pts and we are still in with a chance. A good January might swing it for us.

Anything less than 6 pts, ie 2 wins, and we are gone. Totally 100% gone and I would stake my house on it.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Statto on December 16, 2018, 11:32:56 AM
I think we now have 3 games to save our season. Newcastle, Huddersfield, Wolves.

6/7 pts and we are still in with a chance. A good January might swing it for us.

Anything less than 6 pts, ie 2 wins, and we are gone. Totally 100% gone and I would stake my house on it.

I agree we are in a pickle but please let's not get silly. We still have over half the season to play and whilst the teams around us are not picking up points we are still in a fighting chance

FFCSteve

Yesterday was a turning point in my belief we are going down!
I can't comprehend why CR fiddled yet again with our back 4. None of them are perfect, but keep moving players around doesn't help.
I agree about Sess, this is the third match in a row we have lost a player with a minor tweek from training. Shurrle, Chambers and now Sess! Suspicious!
And I can't see the check book coming out again in  January!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Statto

Quote from: DevonFFC on December 16, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

I agree we are in a pickle but please let's not get silly. We still have over half the season to play and whilst the teams around us are not picking up points we are still in a fighting chance

If we cannot beat the likes of West Ham and Wolves at home then we will not win more than 4 games in all of Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May. Have a look at the fixtures for yourself. To think otherwise is madness. And we won't stay up with 6/7 wins.

Woolly Mammoth

You say we are in with a fighting chance, but to do that we have to have players who are fighting for every ball to give us a chance to have a fighting chance, and currently we do not have enough players prepared to fight for the club, themselves and each other, as our performances and results are confirming.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 16, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

You say we are in with a fighting chance, but to do that we have to have players who are fighting for every ball to give us a chance to have a fighting chance, and currently we do not have enough players prepared to fight for the club, themselves and each other, as our performances and results are confirming.

Totally agree Woolly, regarding fighting spirit.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 16, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

I have said Time and time again the difference between us and them is the fight we show.
The squad we have are easily capable of getting out of the 2nd gear we are stuck in. No I'm not saying we wil battle with the big boys but the bottom half we could with the team we have go toe to toe