News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What non-homegrown players should Fulham Loan Out to make space?

Started by The Rational Fan, December 20, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If we buy DM, RW & CF, we need to free up 3 non-homegrown players. Which players should we loan out?

Cisse
36 (49.3%)
McDonald
12 (16.4%)
Jonasen
22 (30.1%)
Kebano
29 (39.7%)
Atyie
11 (15.1%)
Schullre
8 (11%)
Vietto
21 (28.8%)
Kamara
7 (9.6%)
Anguissa
26 (35.6%)
Other
15 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Voting closed: December 27, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

The Rational Fan

Friends of Fulham have suggested Fulham buying a RB, RCB, DM, RW and CF.

For RB and RCB to be bought we have to loan out one back (Ream or Odoi) and use the one remaining spot in the squad for non-homegrown player, as well as return TFM.

Hence, if we buy DM, RW or CF, then three non-homegrown midfielders or forwards will need yo be sent out on Loan to championship, in order to make space in the squad. I am interested in your suggestions, and remember that will may return  to Fulham next season.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

And I went for ayite, I like him, but he is just always injured. Might as Well warm some one else sick bed
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

@jolslover

I'm confused by this post. Mcdonald would be considered home grown as it doesn't literally mean from England. Why do the players we get rid of have to be non homegrown? I don't follow
STH H3

The Rational Fan

Quote from: @jolslover on December 20, 2018, 08:27:58 PM
I'm confused by this post. Mcdonald would be considered home grown as it doesn't literally mean from England. Why do the players we get rid of have to be non homegrown? I don't follow

FA has a list of Fulham Players; it's clear McDonald is not Homegrown and Forte is Homegrown. https://www.football365.com/news/every-25-man-premier-league-squad-for-2018-19

The Rational Fan

From the Votes it seems
Keep Kamara, Schullre & Atyie
Loan Cisse keep McDonald
Loan Jonasen keep Anguissa
Loan Kebano keep Vietto

Twig

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on December 20, 2018, 11:58:11 PM
Where's the option for Seri?

Seri improves Fulham when on the field, and Fulham haven't yet scored without him on the field.

Fulham score 1.1 goals per 90 minutes more with Seri on the field compared to off.

Fulham concede 0.16 goal per 90 minutes more with Seri off the field compared to off.

I can see why people may not want Seri starting, but i didn't consider some don't rate him in the 25.

Sting of the North

Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 21, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

Seri improves Fulham when on the field.

Fulham score 1.1 goals per 90 minutes more with Seri on the field compared to off.

Fulham concede 0.16 goal per 90 minutes more with Seri off the field compared to off.

Although there is of course a way too small sample size to lend any real credibility to those statistics, and also that there are so many other factors that are involved, I do agree that in my opinion, based on what I have seen on the field, we have been better with than without Seri.

Burntheashes

You selected too many options. For this poll, you may only select 3 options.

well...

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 21, 2018, 03:15:14 PM
Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 21, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

Seri improves Fulham when on the field.

Although there is of course a way too small sample size to lend any real credibility to those statistics, and also that there are so many other factors that are involved, I do agree that in my opinion, based on what I have seen on the field, we have been better with than without Seri.

If you don't trust stats, then watch Fulham vs Cardiff and vs West Ham without Seri, warning it's truly painful viewing.

Brawn

I think that Johansen has found himself de-ostracised under Claudio and he will probably stay. I don't see how McDonald can fit in the squad. Anguissa is too expensive to let go of after just 6 months, same with Seri. As Mark Schwarzer said after the Liverpool game, the board want to protect the investment they made in the squad. Had they not spent £100m in the summer, then Jokanovic would still be with us. Cissé, despite having been resurrected from under Slav's patio (he'd been Magathed under Slav), has to be in the firing line too, and Fabri could well be on his way out as well.

Furthermore, if we sign Cahill and Drinkwater as has been mooted by the press, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Marek Rodak deregistered since he's out on loan.

tl;dr - I expect we will sell Cisse, McDonald, and Fabri. Rodak will probably come off the "official" list.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Do you think any of them would be loaned out especiaally to probably lowe teams
Look throught the names again

Anguissa             Really ?  HUge transfer fee loaner !!!
Shurlle                I doubt it :0)  Are you mad; he's on loan
Cisse                   Maybe, but is a first team potential
KMac                   a Loan, can't see it  Too old to loan out
Johansen              Can't see it  aalso to old to loan out
Viett0                  Possibly
Kamara                1st team starter
Kebano                Possibly
Ayite                    Possibly  (but a bit like Aluko)

Loans out should be younger players to see if they can potentially make it not seasoned or
expensive players

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

aaronmcguigan

Why do they need to be loaned to the championship? Surely they can be loaned anywhere?  Hey can also be sold too.
We could also buy homegrown players, as we have players like Rodak and Fonte who can be replaced with homegrown players. Drink water and Cahill would be homegrown and slot in in place of those two.

The problem is actually finding teams that will take big part players from a rock bottom team

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: rogerpnowinFlorida on December 22, 2018, 02:53:30 AM
Do you think any of them would be loaned out especiaally to probably lowe teams
Look throught the names again

Anguissa             Really ?  HUge transfer fee loaner !!!
Shurlle                I doubt it :0)  Are you mad; he's on loan
Cisse                   Maybe, but is a first team potential
KMac                   a Loan, can't see it  Too old to loan out
Johansen              Can't see it  aalso to old to loan out
Viett0                  Possibly
Kamara                1st team starter
Kebano                Possibly
Ayite                    Possibly  (but a bit like Aluko)

Loans out should be younger players to see if they can potentially make it not seasoned or
expensive players

Vietto is on loan too. Season-long so I assume it can't be terminated in January?