Main Menu

Have you seen the “highlights” from the Oldham game

Started by Baszab, January 11, 2019, 09:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

Just plucked up courage to watch
Check out Vietto on their left wing for the winning goal
What an embarrassing effort - like he's  in the school playground
Please .... no lightweights against Burnley.... inc TC who was done by one of their players in the home game and hasn't been the same since

nose returns

Quote from: Baszab on January 11, 2019, 09:42:47 AM
Please .... no lightweights against Burnley.... inc TC who was done by one of their players in the home game and hasn't been the same since
Yes he was done by their left back right in front of us, it was very intentional, very nasty and it lookes to me the intention was to cause damage and the ref took no action. I know most players say they do not set out to hurt anyone, but I absolutely do not believe it. I still remeber rednapp's horific and intentional foul all those yeasrs ago that he claims was mistimmed... and yet we all know the reality was different to waht he said, even as he was interviewed his demenour and biody language were of somebody being less than honest. the burnley man was sly and as i say right in front of us and the ref just allowed it... should have been straight red.

TC was good second half v huddersfield I think ranieri plays him out of position or gives his a role he cannot fulfil and worse is clearly undermining him. I am absolutely unhappy with this manager, i think he is the wrong man for the wrong job, and despite the apologists trying to make a case, my eyes tell me we are no better than before and even CR now admits this squad is going to get relegated without more troops, hardly inspiring before the biggest game of the season to be told as a squad you are not good enough!

ffcne

Quote from: nose on January 11, 2019, 10:11:42 AM
Yes he was done by their left back right in front of us, it was very intentional, very nasty and it lookes to me the intention was to cause damage and the ref took no action. I know most players say they do not set out to hurt anyone, but I absolutely do not believe it. I still remeber rednapp's horific and intentional foul all those yeasrs ago that he claims was mistimmed... and yet we all know the reality was different to waht he said, even as he was interviewed his demenour and biody language were of somebody being less than honest. the burnley man was sly and as i say right in front of us and the ref just allowed it... should have been straight red.

TC was good second half v huddersfield I think ranieri plays him out of position or gives his a role he cannot fulfil and worse is clearly undermining him. I am absolutely unhappy with this manager, i think he is the wrong man for the wrong job, and despite the apologists trying to make a case, my eyes tell me we are no better than before and even CR now admits this squad is going to get relegated without more troops, hardly inspiring before the biggest game of the season to be told as a squad you are not good enough!

Thats Sean Dayche at his best,
Bullyboy tactics.
That's why i fear for us tomorrow.

SG

Squad only need to take a look at the league table to recognise they are not good enough but never mind lets use every statement made to knock CR in support of your argument

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Baszab on January 11, 2019, 09:42:47 AM

Totally agree about Vietto!
Its his kind of approach that will see us down.

Jimpav

Klopp said as much about as Burnley- nasty tackles etc.

Dyche clearly knows how to fire his team up and make no mistake, they will be fired up tomorrow. Rainieri will have his work cut out.

Cue the 5pm meltdown...

RaySmith

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

S.F.Sorrow

Vietto is the new Fonte. Ok, not quite that bad but both are lighweight strikers that doesn't score goals. I know Vietto has 4 assists for us but all of them came early in the season. He's gone completely missing since then. Definitely not the kind of player I would want to rely on in a relegation fight.

A very strange signing IMO. He was very promising as a youngster but his last couple of seasons have just been unsuccesful loans around Europe.

I just had a scary thought... If we're relegated and Fonte returns... and Mitro leaves... Please tell me it won't happen!!!!!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Let Kamara loose, him and Mitro will rough them up a bit at the back at least
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Woolly Mammoth

If Kamara does not start the match, it will be another error of judgement in a season riddled with them.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.