Abou Kamara - Loan
Stefan Johansen - Loan

Current rumours:

In:

Ngadeu-Ngadjui - CB
Sabaly - RB

Out:

Mince n Tatties

Radio GaGa.....Fulham and Everton will battle it out for Hull Starlet Jarrod Bowen,valued at 20 million by the Yorkshire Club.

hovewhite

f321ffc

Fulham ofreció €3 millones por Mauricio Isla y está fue desestimada por el #Fenerbahce que solicitó €5 millones. Los "Cottagers" quedaron de analizar la contraoferta del conjunto

3million Euro offer turned down, Fenerbahce want 5million.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 12, 2019, 08:00:12 AM
Radio GaGa.....Fulham and Everton will battle it out for Hull Starlet Jarrod Bowen,valued at 20 million by the Yorkshire Club.
Well, there is only one imaginable winner in that battle.

Barrett487

https://fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/fulham-linked-with-the-acquisition-of-a-new-striker/

FULHAM LINKED WITH THE ACQUISITION OF A NEW STRIKER

Although the January transfer window has been open for twelve days, Fulham, despite needing to, have yet to address the situation whereby the squad needs adding to if we're not to lose our Premier League status.

To me, it is disappointing but, then again, I'm hoping that it can be addressed in the coming days with a flurry of signings.

However, despite nothing concrete having been announced yet, speculation is around that deals could be done.

Today, lurking in the Spanish media source, the Estadiodeportivo, is the inference that Fulham are interested in bringing an Israeli striker to Craven Cottage.

The player in question is the 26-year-old Red Bull Salzburg striker, Moanes Dabour.

However, our referenced source also suggests that we have competition for the player with the current Premier League leaders, Liverpool, also interested.

Now, whilst a move to Liverpool might be more appealing, considering our current positions in the Premier League table, Dabour might need to consider whether he'd get regular first-team football at Anfield.

The likelihood is that he would, if he moved to Fulham, do at Craven Cottage.

Here at Vital Fulham, we'll keep our ears and eyes open for any more information on this piece of speculation.

St. Andrews White

Loved that Salzberg side that did so well in the europa league last season, Dabour has shown himself to be far above the quality of his division.
No brainer for me.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Mince n Tatties

He obviously knows how to stick it in the Onion bag.

f321ffc

Forget all those from the squatters we were linked with we needed them BEFORE today's game, need now to buy for next season in the Championship but can we trust Khan jnr? I don't think so. 093.gif
Fight like  ::pirate:: more like effffing lambs to the slaughter.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Mince n Tatties

Be as well close it down?
Will anyone we've been rumoured with want to sign for us?

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 12, 2019, 05:16:41 PM
Be as well close it down?
Will anyone we've been rumoured with want to sign for us?
If the price is right I might be interested, bar manager!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bornafulhamfan

We're signing Ryan Babel for 2 million apparently (source : beIN sports)

Spirit of 2000

Whoever we buy need to be for sensible money and on sensible wages & be prepared to stay when we're relegated. We need to be prepared to listen to any big offers for our best players who will be gone anyway if we're in the championship and we need to be looking to try and offload the big wage earners Schurrle, Seri and Anguissa. The alternative to this is we're in the championship and royally screwed with FFP.

Nero

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on January 12, 2019, 08:20:35 PM
Whoever we buy need to be for sensible money and on sensible wages & be prepared to stay when we're relegated. We need to be prepared to listen to any big offers for our best players who will be gone anyway if we're in the championship and we need to be looking to try and offload the big wage earners Schurrle, Seri and Anguissa. The alternative to this is we're in the championship and royally screwed with FFP.

nope spend whats needed relegation release clause and big wage drop is the way to go.

DevonFFC

A lot of activity around the Babel rumour

Nero

unless it a centre back i don't want to hear any rumors

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 12, 2019, 08:48:52 PM
Apart from his age, he could fit the bill. He can play on the wing and as a striker. If I remember it correctly, he even has prem experience, playing for Liverpool I believe.

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on January 12, 2019, 08:53:30 PM
Apart from his age, he could fit the bill. He can play on the wing and as a striker. If I remember it correctly, he even has prem experience, playing for Liverpool I believe.

22 in 62 for Besiktas, so 1 in 3 games

DevonFFC

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on January 12, 2019, 09:03:17 PM
Quote from: bornafulhamfan on January 12, 2019, 08:53:30 PM

22 in 62 for Besiktas, so 1 in 3 games

He has pedigree, he just needs to roll up his sleeves and get involved. If he doesn't want to, then it's a no from me

Mince n Tatties